OF vs Navasota Predictions?

KFDM COOP

We love playing the underdog role.  What is it? OF isn't athletic, OF doesn't have tradition, blah blah blah.  Basketball is basketball and OF is playing about 10 times better than when H-J beat us by 2 late in the season.  (before anyone has a heart attack I know H-J's key player wasn't playing)  The game against Coldspring wasn't nearly as close as the final score indicated.  Coldspring beat Navasota in the regular season by 2.  What does all that mean? Not a dang thing, but that the game starts 0-0 and it is 5 players on 5.  Don't count the Cats out, they are tough. Bobcats by 5

I saw OF beat Coldspring Friday, and I left impressed with the way they play ball.  #11 was unbelievable in the first half -- it seemed like every time he touched the ball it turned into points for Orangefield.

The Bobcats are playing as good a brand of team ball as anyone I've seen this season.  Don't count them out against Navasota.

Besides, the notion of an Orangefield-HJ rematch is very interesting...

Guest nostradamus
I CAN'T PREDICT UNTIL I KNOW WHAT NAVASOTA HAS. SO SOMEONE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY HAVE SO I CAN PREDICT

Navasota is very good.

They have all players back except one.  They are very, very athletic.....moreso than any team in 21-3A.

They boast two post men that are pretty dang good.  One is 6'3 ish and can literally hit his head on the ceiling of ANY gym when he jumps-he is a terror on the glass.  Opposite him they start a guy that I lovingly call "TINY" as last year he was a 6'5" 310 lb. FRESHMAN :o  and built like a friggin' oak tree.  Their guards are super quick and pretty well skilled.  They have pretty good depth.

Knowing both teams I would guess that OF will have to do so serious damage from the perimeter as Navasota's tandem on the interior will give OF's inside game problems.  OF can slow down Navasota and take them out of their game......only problem with that is a slower game is just what "TINY" likes.

I will be a good game......should be exciting.

We love playing the underdog role.  What is it? OF isn't athletic, OF doesn't have tradition, blah blah blah.  Basketball is basketball and OF is playing about 10 times better than when H-J beat us by 2 late in the season.  (before anyone has a heart attack I know H-J's key player wasn't playing)  The game against Coldspring wasn't nearly as close as the final score indicated.  Coldspring beat Navasota in the regular season by 2.  What does all that mean? Not a dang thing, but that the game starts 0-0 and it is 5 players on 5.  Don't count the Cats out, they are tough. Bobcats by 5

I'm going for Orangfield in this one. They have really been playing there best basketball...and I know they will control the tempo

Best information and thoughts I have seen on this game!

I CAN'T PREDICT UNTIL I KNOW WHAT NAVASOTA HAS. SO SOMEONE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY HAVE SO I CAN PREDICT

Navasota is very good.

They have all players back except one.  They are very, very athletic.....moreso than any team in 21-3A.

They boast two post men that are pretty dang good.  One is 6'3 ish and can literally hit his head on the ceiling of ANY gym when he jumps-he is a terror on the glass.  Opposite him they start a guy that I lovingly call "TINY" as last year he was a 6'5" 310 lb. FRESHMAN :o  and built like a friggin' oak tree.  Their guards are super quick and pretty well skilled.  They have pretty good depth.

Knowing both teams I would guess that OF will have to do so serious damage from the perimeter as Navasota's tandem on the interior will give OF's inside game problems.  OF can slow down Navasota and take them out of their game......only problem with that is a slower game is just what "TINY" likes.

I will be a good game......should be exciting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder