BREAKING NEWS....WOW

Guest DickVitale

Guest DickVitale

J'Covan Brown will be reinstated to the team in time for this weekend's play-IN game!! According to my guy Jim Hicks of RCS Sports, and a confirmed phone conversation with Terul Henderson, PA Memorial head coach....What do you guys think about THIS development? :o :o

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

(Watch me play devil's advocate here... ;))....J'Covan is a GAME CHANGER...Do you agree? OK, in the playoffs, ONE play can mean you advance or go home...Could J'Covan be the difference maker in a long PA Memorial playoff run? Could it boost the team confidence? (See how that works!  ;))

Guest DickVitale

That's where our game is going. 

No kidding!

(playing devil's advocate again) So guys, you don't think that this KID has suffered enough? Does he NOT get a second chance? What if he sincerely apologized? He missed about 10 games, right? Is that not enough?

Guest DickVitale

4th, 5th, 10th!...He has NEVER been PUNISHED like this before...Maybe, NOW he finally gets it...Maybe.  As I have said before, I wish people would stop acting like they are so darn perfect that they can try to BAN a KID for life!!  Amazing... ::)

I agree to an extent.  A more stern punishment early on in his career could have prevented a lot of what has happened.  However, it was made public that he was suspended for the season.  I'm sure they'll come back now and say "no, no, we meant REGULAR season".  It looks real bad to go back on it at this point.  It comes across as a "win at all costs" attitude.

Guest DickVitale

I would be willing to bet that there are NO complaints from the kids, and THATS the important issue...Public opinion has crucified him...Now its time for some healing and a shot at redemption....chuuuuuch! ;)

I think this is disgusting.  So he just sits back and waits to see if his team gets to the playoffs and then.......Jocovan to the rescue??  They got there without him........play without him!!!  This is a sad statement of what we are teaching our young people.  Screw up but if the game is important enough, we'll make an exception!!  Pitiful!!!!

Guest DickVitale

OK, I understand your point too, but the fact remains, WE don't know the SPECIFICS, so WE should not make judgemental statements about WHY he was brought back..WE should be happy for ALL of the KIDS involved in this deal, but WE are too busy being judgemental.  How happy do you think those kids are today? ALL of them...

I am not judging.  I am going on what information was made available to the public and that was that he was suspended for the year.

How happy do you think those kids are today?

Based on their record and performance without him versus with him, you may want to rethink that question.

Guest DickVitale

I am not judging.  I am going on what information was made available to the public and that was that he was suspended for the year.

How happy do you think those kids are today?

Based on their record and performance without him versus with him, you may want to rethink that question.

Anybody with HALF of a brain would understand that that team is better WITH him on it...Those kids are estatic to have a shot at the playoffs WITH him...Don't fool yourself.