HJ/ BC/HJ WINS 70-31/COMMENTS

Lazeek

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ has a good team - no doubt about that.  However, there is NO excuse for the rudeness of the hecklers.  I can't understand how the principal, superintendent, athletic diretor, and/or their parents let them behave in such a manner.  I can certainly see cheering your team on, but they need some instruction on how to do that without being rude.  It is shame the hecklers have to ruin their teams name with that behavior.  It is hard to even wish a good team like HJ luck in the playoffs when they have such horrid manners.  I hope Silsbee takes it, just because they were well mannered when beating BC by as much as HJ did.  I agree, the BC cheerleader didn't handle herself at her best, but some people don't respond to rude taunting as well as they should.  The point is, if HJ had respect for themselves and anybody else it would have never came to that point.

HJ has a good team - no doubt about that.  However, there is NO excuse for the rudeness of the hecklers.  I can't understand how the principal, superintendent, athletic diretor, and/or their parents let them behave in such a manner.  I can certainly see cheering your team on, but they need some instruction on how to do that without being rude.  It is shame the hecklers have to ruin their teams name with that behavior.  It is hard to even wish a good team like HJ luck in the playoffs when they have such horrid manners.  I hope Silsbee takes it, just because they were well mannered when beating BC by as much as HJ did.  I agree, the BC cheerleader didn't handle herself at her best, but some people don't respond to rude taunting as well as they should.  The point is, if HJ had respect for themselves and anybody else it would have never came to that point.

I usually don't get involved in the student (heckler) comments but I will this time. I was there at the game until half time. I saw the BC student body standing during the whole first half (who else does this?) When Jarvis missed his first shot in the !st Quarter (that miss came after he had already scored 2 three's) BC's student section targeted him for 5 minutes. BC was doing nothing different than the hecklers. In fact you could tell they were trying to be just like them.

They looked across the floor at the hecklers like star struck wanna be"s. Where was the BC admin or the BC parents??

I bet they were too worried about why their team wouldn't shoot!!!!

wow. that hurt my feelings tigger. i guess you are right. i will now conduct an apology:

I am sorry that we come to every game and support our team NO MATTER the THREATS other team fans put on us. I am sorry we stand the whole time and now, because of us, getting "the best student section in texas", every school we go to now has come up with a rival section that cant quite handle being heckled. I am sorry that you are offended when we yell "hey number 15! your shoe is untied." I am sorry for not conducting myself like the amazing Silsbee Tiger fans did when they beat us and lost against us. i conclude with saying, forgive me, and my fellow fans, for being the BEST STUDENT SECTION IN ALL OF TEXAS.

i will now call the Duke administration and tell them that the Cameron Crazies are a disgrace to college basketball.

thank you for opening my eyes. what were we thinking?

wow. that hurt my feelings tigger. i guess you are right. i will now conduct an apology:

I am sorry that we come to every game and support our team NO MATTER the THREATS other team fans put on us. I am sorry we stand the whole time and now, because of us, getting "the best student section in texas", every school we go to now has come up with a rival section that cant quite handle being heckled. I am sorry that you are offended when we yell "hey number 15! your shoe is untied." I am sorry for not conducting myself like the amazing Silsbee Tiger fans did when they beat us and lost against us. i conclude with saying, forgive me, and my fellow fans, for being the BEST STUDENT SECTION IN ALL OF TEXAS.

i will now call the Duke administration and tell them that the Cameron Crazies are a disgrace to college basketball.

Some of your chants didn't make sense!!!

were you even at the game, oh yeah silsbee is so well mannered yeah they have been involved in more conflictions this year than anybody else, you just need to shut up moron and quite cryin like a little girl i cant help it that some crazy jezebel flips on us, when a guy we have been wanting to hit a three all year finally hits one and we celebrate and then next thing we know some lunatic is belting little plastic basketballs at us yeah our fault. And another thing why should we respect a bunch teams that are wannabe's so i say this you show us are proper respect which is knowing that we are the best student section in TX and that are B-Ball team is one of the best in the state and make yourself worthy then yes you will have our respect but until then you won't get ours.

Those comments are why no one in this area outside of your hecklers will ever support your program and why they love it when you fail.  Coach Sutherland is a classy guy, good coach, you could learn from the way that he conducts himself. Why do you think that everyone els on the board can get along with everyone else except for HJ carazies?  Some of the folk there have great thoughts and posts but then it is all eroded becasue of cocky arrogant posters such as yourself.  Grow up, learn from those in your area that understand and really care about your program.

Guest tigersvoice

Please take time to ask your mothers about feminine hygeine products.  Some of your chants didn't make sense!!!

Good grief, Charlie Brown!!  What are you people talking about?

Wait........Roby hit a 3 on friday????

Those comments are why no one in this area outside of your hecklers will ever support your program and why they love it when you fail.  Coach Sutherland is a classy guy, good coach, you could learn from the way that he conducts himself. Why do you think that everyone els on the board can get along with everyone else except for HJ carazies?  Some of the folk there have great thoughts and posts but then it is all eroded becasue of cocky arrogant posters such as yourself.  Grow up, learn from those in your area that understand and really care about your program.

Yes roby hit a 3, and for one we dont fail everyone around here doesn't like us because we so much support and faith in our team and im pretty sure that Coach Sutherland supports us the way support him and the team . Everyone hates us because of our success we had last year and other years so you can just drop that crap.

Hecklers, don't worry about what these folks say.  If they could get that type of support at their schools, they would embrace it.  It's hard for folks to digest when ya'll come in and ride their team the whole time, especially because ya'll give an already great hawk team an even bigger advantage.  No schools in the area can raise the kind of support that ya'll give, so other schools lash out with threats and criticism towards ya'll.  I'm sure this is often out of frustration after ya'll help the hawks win a game by a large margin.  Fans that are normally classy and fair are reduced to whining and throwing insults after the hecklers come to town.  Having been to several games where the hecklers were in attendance, i will say this: i personally have never seen a heckler do anything overly offensive, unless he was provoked.  I have, however, seen parents and students from opposing schools target the hecklers with profanity and threats.  There have even been instances where fans from the opposing team have tried to attack the hecklers in the parking lot after a game.  This is unfair.  The hecklers are nothing more than an extremely devoted group of fans who do their best to support their team, and provide the hawks with a home court advantage, even when they're on the road.  So hecklers, keep doing what you do, and if you step on some toes, don't worry too much about breaking them.

you are right having a fight 2 weeks in a row one on the varisty level and one on the jv they are the best mannered team in the world

Hecklers, don't worry about what these folks say.  If they could get that type of support at their schools, they would embrace it.  It's hard for folks to digest when ya'll come in and ride their team the whole time, especially because ya'll give an already great hawk team an even bigger advantage.  No schools in the area can raise the kind of support that ya'll give, so other schools lash out with threats and criticism towards ya'll.  I'm sure this is often out of frustration after ya'll help the hawks win a game by a large margin.  Fans that are normally classy and fair are reduced to whining and throwing insults after the hecklers come to town.  Having been to several games where the hecklers were in attendance, i will say this: i personally have never seen a heckler do anything overly offensive, unless he was provoked.  I have, however, seen parents and students from opposing schools target the hecklers with profanity and threats.  There have even been instances where fans from the opposing team have tried to attack the hecklers in the parking lot after a game.  This is unfair.  The hecklers are nothing more than an extremely devoted group of fans who do their best to support their team, and provide the hawks with a home court advantage, even when they're on the road.  So hecklers, keep doing what you do, and if you step on some toes, make sure you break them.

well put i am glad someone will back us on this  ;)

The Hecklers are easily the best student section in Texas HS basketball.  I get a big kick out of their antics; then I get to bask in the afterglow of HJ victories for days as I read all these childish cries of the vanquished, and the lamentations of their women.  Keep doing what you do, Hecklers, all the way to Austin!

Guest tigersvoice

you are right having a fight 2 weeks in a row one on the varisty level and one on the jv they are the best mannered team in the world

Ok, Baller.  It's time for you to come clean.  What do you KNOW about the Silsbee at WO-S conflict.  Post it and let's see if it is close to the truth.  Secondly, there was no fight at Silsbee in the HJ-Silsbee game.  I was there and I assume you were there.  Now, explain what "Fight" you saw.  Don't throw your sentiments out as facts - because they are NOT.

Ok, Baller.  It's time for you to come clean.  What do you KNOW about the Silsbee at WO-S conflict.  Post it and let's see if it is close to the truth.  Secondly, there was no fight at Silsbee in the HJ-Silsbee game.  I was there and I assume you were there.  Now, explain what "Fight" you saw.  Don't throw your sentiments out as facts - because they are NOT.

dude everyone knows that all of does is try and fight so just drop this conversation.

I don't believe the issue here is really the hecklers. It has more to do with the outcome of the game. If HJ had lost to BC none of this would be a topic. BC would have talked about how good their boys played, how they rained three's from the moon, etc. But that didn't happen. BC players would not shoot. Period. I don't know why, does anyone? So you got beat and the team that beat you had a large supporting cast from their student body that supports their team unconditionally. The hecklers came to your house and did what they do best. Got in the your teams head and obviously your fans heads. So now you are frustrated. You don't want to talk about the game. You want to talk about the student body that supports the team. I just wish my old highschool had a group like the hecklers and I'm not too sure BC isn't showing a little jealousy because they don't have a group like the hecklers. (Although BC did try to immulate the hecklers it was rather weak: but it was an attempt!!!) You need to get over it because the hecklers are coming back again next year! And BC, in next years game-- 

SHOOT!!!!!

i thought that the hecklers were pretty funny. it seems as though they do a great job supporting there team and i hope they continue to do so. i did think that the heckler who threw the plastic basketballs at my car in the parking lot went a little overboard but its not like it did anything.

that was you? i heard about that. im not sure which heckler did that but i will give a sincere apology for that and i will personally give him a demerit.

I think discussing the game is great, HJ does have the 2nd best team in the district without Burrell.  I am not sure that they are the best as Silsbee has been on a tear.  Maybe the solution is to put the heckler talk stuff in a seperate category for pep squads or whatever.  This is supposed to be about basketball not who can chant "take his whistle the best".  Last time I looked the hecklers have not scored a point for HJ this year.  I have not seen Burrell or the other team members come on hear and talk crap after every win or loss.  99% of the posts on here are about basketball and great discussions, you have very basketball smart fans and it is good to hear their opinions but it really takes away from it when a when a bunch of high school students just want to talk about the cheer squad and their impact.  The impact comes form having a group of guys that play well together, are well coached and show class on the court.  So maybe if you would learn to just read the posts and not think that everything is about heckling you would have more support than in just Sour Lake.  I would love for someone to win it all from this area but because you antogonize EVERYONE it instead makes everyone turn against your team.  Having gotten beaten by both teams this year I can say that I would support Silsbee in a heartbeat no matter what but i would support anyone else playing against HJ because you don't know how to act like you have been there before.

I think discussing the game is great, HJ does have the 2nd best team in the district without Burrell.  I am not sure that they are the best as Silsbee has been on a tear.  Maybe the solution is to put the heckler talk stuff in a seperate category for pep squads or whatever.  This is supposed to be about basketball not who can chant "take his whistle the best".  Last time I looked the hecklers have not scored a point for HJ this year.  I have not seen Burrell or the other team members come on hear and talk crap after every win or loss.  99% of the posts on here are about basketball and great discussions, you have very basketball smart fans and it is good to hear their opinions but it really takes away from it when a when a bunch of high school students just want to talk about the cheer squad and their impact.  The impact comes form having a group of guys that play well together, are well coached and show class on the court.  So maybe if you would learn to just read the posts and not think that everything is about heckling you would have more support than in just Sour Lake.  I would love for someone to win it all from this area but because you antogonize EVERYONE it instead makes everyone turn against your team.  Having gotten beaten by both teams this year I can say that I would support Silsbee in a heartbeat no matter what but i would support anyone else playing against HJ because you don't know how to act like you have been there before.

Well said

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder