HJ/ BC/HJ WINS 70-31/COMMENTS

Lazeek

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess our guys learned you cant win a basketball passing the whole game.. can't hessitate taking wide open shots

haha exactly.

P.S. any thoughts on the cheerleaders pelting the hecklers with balls? a little uncalled for. OR were THOSE the safety hazzords that were mentioned?

Guest SoftballFan

P.S. any thoughts on the cheerleaders pelting the hecklers with balls? a little uncalled for. OR were THOSE the safety hazzords that were mentioned?

Not really uncalled for considering the rude comments being made to the cheerleaders by the "hecklers."

It looked like BC was not that interested in winning--just trying to keep HJ from getting the ball and scoring. Good game plan until your down by 20 and it still looks like you are trying to stall. They had numerous open shots but chose to pass the ball another minute or 2 just to make the game clock run down to keep HJ's point total down. Whatever the reasoning was it got me out of there at half time!!

If I was one of those BC students I wouldve ended up goin and slaping those "hecklers" till they cried... theyre not the big bad kids ive always heard they looked like 12 year olds except for one short dude with a full goatee  :D

yeah thats why all those sally's from BC left at halftime and we look like 12 year olds those guys down there look like they dont even have man goods i mean one of them even look like that girl dani from tila tequila and thats is terrible.  :D

Not really uncalled for considering the rude comments being made to the cheerleaders by the "hecklers."

HA are you serious? were you over there? because we were doing what we always do-which is give PLAYERS a hard time and everything we said offended the cheerleader on the end and out of nowhere they start blasting off on us.

If I was one of those BC students I wouldve ended up goin and slaping those "hecklers" till they cried... theyre not the big bad kids ive always heard they looked like 12 year olds except for one short dude with a full goatee  :D

bc treasurer: you are REDICULOUS! ha i think its hillarious that you send me PM's wanting to know how to identify me and then no guys even stay the whole game. INSTEAD yall get yalls girls to handle us. ha. wow. let em' drop sally.

It looked like BC was not that interested in winning--just trying to keep HJ from getting the ball and scoring. Good game plan until your down by 20 and it still looks like you are trying to stall. They had numerous open shots but chose to pass the ball another minute or 2 just to make the game clock run down to keep HJ's point total down. Whatever the reasoning was it got me out of there at half time!!

Yeah Im sure that's what they were trying to do since it was thier Senior night and all... At the beginning of the game you could tell they were intimidated. IDK why they're kids the same age how much bettter can they be than you? We mathup with them in size except for that Roby guy I just don't see why we weren't more fired up for this game and try to get some revenge and take some chances

Guest SoftballFan

HA are you serious? were you over there? because we were doing what we always do-which is give PLAYERS a hard time and everything we said offended the cheerleader on the end and out of nowhere they start blasting off on us.

Yea, you can dish it out but you can't take it when it's given back to you.

One more comment about this game from me.. This loss was not all the players fault..For most of the game they weren't allowed to shoot by coaches..If anyone noticed during halftime shoot around the kids were messing around acting like they were going to shoot then passed it and laughed the whole time...This game has to be the lowest point of BC's year if you ask me   >:( Let your players shoot!

One more comment about this game from me.. This loss was not all the players fault..For most of the game they weren't allowed to shoot by coaches..If anyone noticed during halftime shoot around the kids were messing around acting like they were going to shoot then passed it and laughed the whole time...This game has to be the lowest point of BC's year if you ask me   >:( Let your players shoot!

They shot at HJ. It worked out really well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed