Who Makes The Top 4 In 20 4A This Season?

PNG Nederland Central and Livingston. our group has been stompin this district since they were in middle school. PN dominated lumberton on the field but coaching got us a loss by 3 points. PN dominated vidor in ms. i know thats middle school but hey did it again in 9th grade. and the boys are only gettin bigger and faster

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Lumberton makes it, its out with the new and in with the old for the L-Train. They had a good group this year, but there gone

yeah i agree we did loose a lot of keys players but we do have a lot of the jv comin in that are more than up to the challenge and its not like our second string last year are horrible we got kendal duvalle at qb who stays calm and cool under pressure and he's fast, jesse sparks who got a little playing time last year on varsity at reciever who can run with the fastest, hunter grillo comin up little brother of aaron grillo (fb last year) he can hit with the hardest at D tackle, and dont forget about anthony beard enough said, and jacob hannah just to name a few

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beards_bro

Nederland

Lumberton

Livingston

Central

...In no particular order...Of course, I hope the Raiders are #1

I'm still not completely sure about that 4th and final spot..Maybe PNG or Ozen can slide in there and knock Livingston or Central out. I think Nederland will be o.k. with Bellows & Cardenas both coming back and the L-Train, although losing many seniors, still have some talent and could surprise some people who might think they are one year wonders. Livingston, I don't know a lot about except that their O-Line & D-Line are huge and they made it to the playoffs last year, but their competition in that old district and their first couple of opponents in the playoffs are suspect. Central & Ozen always have a lot of talent but can they put that together into a winning TEAM! PNG lost some key players similar to that of Lumberton so I'm not sure they can accomplish near what they did last year but I may be wrong, We shall see.

we lost our defense. same offense is comin back minus hemmings and johnson. no bread and butter was lost. we have one of the best d coordinators in the state. so

PNG

NED

LIVINGSTON

Central

Looks like almost all of your o-line graduated.  Plus your rbs.  It will take time to rebuild your B & B.

Last i heard it will be completed by the start of District.

Next year's players have already been told to prepare to play all games away.  Negotiations are going on with Nederland to use their stadium.  Now if you ask admin they will tell you a different story, they don't want to deal with questions from the taxpayers and the press. 

They got started well over a month too late and then add the crazy weather.  The original timeline still had us playing all non-district games away so it was already close.  In one of the bond meetings, the board was told we would need near perfect weather to hit the original completion date.

Next year's players have already been told to prepare to play all games away.  Negotiations are going on with Nederland to use their stadium.  Now if you ask admin they will tell you a different story, they don't want to deal with questions from the taxpayers and the press. 

They got started well over a month too late and then add the crazy weather.  The original timeline still had us playing all non-district games away so it was already close.  In one of the bond meetings, the board was told we would need near perfect weather to hit the original completion date.

I talked about that on your board ndnfan,  If we have one of those full weeks of rain, it will screw up the timeline.

I talked about that on your board ndnfan,  If we have one of those full weeks of rain, it will screw up the timeline.

We all know how SETX weather is, especially in the summer, when most of the work will be done...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    telexa
    Newest Member
    telexa