Who Makes The Top 3 This Season In 21 3A?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

I firmly believe that the Mustangs will take it!  I think it would be interesting if WO-S went D-I.  Time will tell...................... ;D

time will tell nothing Silsbee will go to the playoffs and if you think not than your dumb

2 reasons why your dreaming about Silsbee not making the playoffs

1.) Silsbee has 3 talented players comming back on offense that are sure to make more TD's and rushing yards than anybody in the district.

RB Castle guy is quick and will run striaght into you

RB Barnes he is a little Reggie Bush every game i went to i saw him shake and bake about 15 guys a game

QB Jonson fast and smart the only thing he might be laking is some good WR's but i may be wrong

not to mention the WR i have heard about that moved to Silsbee from Lufkin but thats a diffrent story.

2.) not to much of a challenge except for WOS but that is just 1 spot taken away there is 3 to fill

i could go on for days but thats 2 reasons

sorry if i miss spelled any names or words 

Guest tigersvoice

I firmly believe that the Mustangs will take it!  I think it would be interesting if WO-S went D-I.  Time will tell...................... ;D

time will tell nothing Silsbee will go to the playoffs and if you think not than your dumb

1.) Silsbee has 3 talented players comming back on offense that are sure to make more TD's and rushing yards than anybody in the district.

RB Barnes he is a little Reggie Bush every game i went to i saw him shake and bake about 15 guys a game

QB Jonson fast and smart the only thing he might be laking is some good WR's but i may be wrong

not to mention the WR i have heard about that moved to Silsbee from Lufkin but thats a diffrent story.

2.) not to much of a challenge except for WOS but that is just 1 spot taken away there is 3 to fill

Apparently you gave the team pep-talk to our Tiger team in the '07 season when Hamshire-Fannett came to town.  "Not too much to worry about". . . Go ahead and make everybody mad now with your ranting.

Guest ST4life

Apparently you gave the team pep-talk to our Tiger team in the '07 season when Hamshire-Fannett came to town.  "Not too much to worry about". . . Go ahead and make everybody mad now with your ranting.

yeah and maybe you had on a H-F shirt and hat and sat on the visitor side

if you dont think Silsbee is going to the play-offs next year than your stupid all i was saying is that Silsbee has alot of offense comming back gosh why dont you change your name to

Tigerhater

Guest tigersvoice

if you dont think Silsbee is going to the play-offs next year than your stupid all i was saying is that Silsbee has alot of offense comming back gosh why dont you change your name to

Tigerhater

No, I was on Silsbee's side - and it pained me when we lost to Hamshire-Fannett.  But your mouth will not stop and it will not do anything to bring respect to Silsbee.  I'm not saying anything about being in the playoff in the 2008 season - I think Silsbee will be.  But if you are the spokesperson for Silsbee, then we certainly aren't going too have many friends out there are we?

Tigerhater

No, I was on Silsbee's side - and it pained me when we lost to Hamshire-Fannett.  But your mouth will not stop and it will not do anything to bring respect to Silsbee.  I'm not saying anything about being in the playoff in the 2008 season - I think Silsbee will be.  But if you are the spokesperson for Silsbee, then we certainly aren't going too have many friends out there are we?

Dont worry about it, we have some posters like that too. ;D

Guest ST4life

Tigerhater

dude this post is about who will make the play-offs in 21-3A not about making friends why dont you go to the park and walk your dog

Well, quite honestly...I never said that Silsbee wouldn't/couldn't make the playoffs.  Yes, I said that it would be interesting if WO-S went D-I, but that's what I said...didn't even think about who wouldn't/couldn't make the playoffs for them to get there.  Just simply stated...IT WOULD BE INTERESTING.  Didn't mean to ruffle your whatevers dude...

Quite honestly, I don't care who makes the playoffs as long as we make the playoffs, but as I stated in an earlier post, any team can be beaten on any given day by another team.  Worse things have happened.  Looks like Silsbee will compete again this year (like they usually do).  Chill out...it's ok! ;)

-West Orange-Stark and Silsbee for sure..then I woud say between Bridge City and Hamshire Fannett for the third spot.. Bridge City has all but 6 players coming back and they're working hard for this upcoming season with great effort i and Hamshire Fannetts's got a couple of good guys coming back too.... after that I think Orangefield, then Hardin-Jefferson

WO-S

SILSBEE

BC

------

HF

OF

HJ

They WON'T compete for a playoff spot.

I'm sorry but if they have the SAME players coming back, then why can't we expect the SAME results.  Unless there is a strong class moving in, then you're just gonna see last year's team. By all means prove me wrong BC, it would be entertaining to see you guys battle for a playoff spot.

I'm not sure who HF lost, but they looked like the next best thing apart from WOS and Silsbee, both of which return key players.  Who knows though, there may be a toss up for second place, I'm saying any one of the following three could end up in second place, but my guess is:

Silsbee

WOS

HF

...and my predictions are based solely on instinct, I feel that Silsbee is due, so don't argue it because there is no concrete logic involved.

8)

BC was young and had alot of new coaches...and I do think they'll prove some people wrong next year...yes the same kids but an entire year can make a huge difference if you use it right.. BC can deffinantley get the third spot if they want it bad enough..Ask any of the Seniors on the 2000 BC Cardinal team and they'll tell you it can..they went 0-10 in 1999 then they came back the next year and made it two rounds deep in the playoffs  ;) I think history could repeat itself..

That's what I like to see, underestimate Orangefield, it always happens.  OF has alot of talent coming up from the JV as well as the Freshman group.  No doubt it will be an interesting year.  I gonna go with:

WOS

OF

Silsbee

OF JV got beat by BC Freshman last year so I do not see alot of help coming from the underclassmen

That's what I like to see, underestimate Orangefield, it always happens.  OF has alot of talent coming up from the JV as well as the Freshman group.  No doubt it will be an interesting year.  I gonna go with:

WOS

OF

Silsbee

OF JV got beat by BC Freshman last year so I do not see alot of help coming from the underclassmen

The teams were combined it wasn't just the BC freshman and it was a good game.  Go to the games instead of letting someone tell you about it.  Besides OF freshman beat the BC freshman when they were in the 8th grade and would have beat them again had it not been for a fluke play as time was running out.  OF varsity beat BC Varsity like a drum so I wouldn't expect alot help for the BC JV players moving up next season either.

I wouldn't excactly say like a drum..Orangefield scored two touchdowns in the last minutes of the game and BC was starting to get in the groove for a long period of time..your little Cats won't have anything on us in 2008...bye bye Granger Green and Helton

But they were out of the groove for an even longer period of time.  Like you said in another thread (BC 2008 Schedule) keep over looking us.  My "little Cats"  will be ready.  What makes you think that BC's underclassmen are working harder than OF's underclassmen.  I promise you it will be a war even without Granger, Green and Helton

Guest freddy

It will be a good game between  BC and OF, I think.

I think BC won the region in powerlifting last year too!!!! How did that work out for you in football last year?????? 

Just let the kids play the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder