Who Makes The Top 3 This Season In 21 3A?

Guest doubles_gun

W-O-S

SILSBEE

HAMSHIRE FANNETT

ORANGEFIELD

HARDIN JEFFERSON

BRIDGE CITY

1st Round of Playoffs

W-O-S vs Coldspring

Silsbee vs Huffman or Splendora

Hamshire Fannett vs Cleveland

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of look hj WILL NOT COME IN LAST because they have 21 seniors back rest are juniors and the hawks junior group has never had a losing record for the past 9 years. and plus i've seen them play and their deffense is looking good. they just might make to week 11 or more

Think about that statement for a minute, the junior group has not had a losing record in the past 9 years. By my calculations that would make them ineligible to play because they would be to old, unless of course you are

adding in Pee Wee Football experience.

Guest rykerx144

Im not trying to be mean but look dude you can have the the seniors in the school returning this year but if there no talent then there is no talent and your program will not improve.  I did watch two of HJ games last year and if you brought every players that was playing back last year with the new talent this year you still could not compete in this district.  Your only hope is realignment... and thats a fact    now this is only football u still rule in Basketball!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

W-O-S

SILSBEE

HAMSHIRE FANNETT

ORANGEFIELD

HARDIN JEFFERSON

BRIDGE CITY

1st Round of Playoffs

W-O-S vs Coldspring

Silsbee vs Huffman or Splendora

Hamshire Fannett vs Cleveland

Looks good in theory, just take Coldspring outta the mix. Cleveland and Splendora will more than likely battle for the top spot in 22-3A with Huffman bringing up the rear (maybe). Otherwise everything else looks about right.

I really can understand the lack of respect for HF this time last year, But to leave them off any top 3 in this district next year is just flat out criminal. The Horns beat Silsbee this year by 21. And I have heard of eternal optimism by fans but BC going from 0-10, giving up over 60 points a game in district this past year to a playoff team next is really asking alot, don't you think.

To answer your question, HF has 18 returning letterman, and 6/8 (O/D) starters back from last year, and a 9-1 JV record. So this may help some make their predictions based on facts.

Anyway I see it as a battle between WOS and HF for the crown with Silsbee and OF battling for the last playoff spot.

last year is part of the past, quit going back to it, its about what these kids are doing this year...

and you wanna compare JV to Varsity??? cant be done, BC's JV 2 years ago went 8-2, when they were juniors moved up to varsity the team went 0-10...

yes, last season they let up like 60 points a game, but thats obviously not the case with Liberty.

i honestly dont know if BC will be the top 3. and your right, it would be asking alot, but its about hard work and determination, which it looks like these kids have got it.

lets just see what happens.

Guest red_cardinal

I think the 3rd place spot is up for grabs by any of the 4 remaining teams in the district. Obviously WOS and Silsbee will dominate but BC, OF, HF and HJ each have a legitament shot to get the 3rd place spot... JMHO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder