Who Makes The Top 3 This Season In 21 3A?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know BCtreasurer I've been pretty nice to you but now you are showing how ignorant you are about football.  Go tell BC coaching staff that's all Orangefield has coming back.  I hope they believe you.  ......and yes BC put up 35 points on Orangefield and it still wasn't enough.  In the 4th quarter everyone got playing time.  ......and you are asking if OF was 2-8..  Yes we were and yall were 0-10 so what are you trying to say?

Last year was the last time Orangefield will beat Bridge City for at least another four years and we all know it's true...Next year BC will have too much experience for Orangefield, the year after that Robertson is going to run all over Orangefield, the year after that BC's Freshman that beat Orangefields JV will be Seniors and they'll have the undefeated 8th graders ( also undefeated as 7th graders) as Juniors, then the Undefeated 8th graders will be Seniors and have Pittman, Cervanka, Collin Smith, Caleb Spruell etc. s Juniors that will kill Orangefield that year without a doubt

My 7th and 8th grade year Orangefield didn't win a single basketball game.  My senior year, we went to the playoffs for the first time in 40 plus years. So judging by your take on jr high sports    ::) we should have still  not won.  Give me a break. 

The Horns beat Silsbee this year by 21.

I remember this game.  Game was horrible.  K/O for TD, P/R for TD, 1 Fumble inside the 10 for TD.  Silsbee played probably their worst game of the year after routing BC 55 -0 and HF showed up for their best game. 

Be glad you didn't run into them during their last 4 games.

WOS 17 - Silsbee 6                      WOS 34 -  HF  7

HJ      7 - Silsbee 36                                                              HJ      6 -  HF 36

KV    29 - Silsbee 28                    KV    68 -  HF 29

JAS  40 - Silsbee 34                    JAS  37 -  HF 16

RED Teams are Playoff Teams. You won that game but do not count on that kind of game again.

You lost to Orangefield who I still believe played their best season in a while, just unlucky.

David Daniel Marc Garrison Nick McCown Cody Cormier Tyler Thomas John Boles James Morrison Jay Hadnot are returning to HJ's Defense and there is one more but i can't recall his name and on offense they are bringing back  Trey Burrell Blake Venable Drew Daigle Jake Leger Dylan Willis Justin Floyd Trevon Secheler Jacoby Turner David Daniel 

Not to sure but seems they are bringing back some experienced starters and some All-District picks but who knows anyone can win on any given day so guess we all will have to wait to see who makes the top three but if i had to pick it would be

Wos

then a toss up for 2nd and 3rd between HJ SILSBEE OF AND HF

sorry BC 0-10 i dont see your young guys comin around that fast

BC's offense should be better next year. But for that to happen the whole team will have to have a good summer and work hard. The quarterback will need to strengthen his throwing arm and get a little more accurate with his throws. He can easily do that but he will have to work hard. The line needs to block a lot better. In order to that, again they need to work hard this summer and gain strength. GI Joe is a good running back but could be a little bigger and stronger to help him at his position. He is a good athlete. The receivers need to work with the quarterback on their routs and timing. All of this will depend on the attitude of the players and how bad they want to win. It can happen but they will have to work hard. The defense however, needs to improve in just about every aspect of its game. A lot of work needs to be done there. The defense did not put the team in a winning position except for maybe the HJ game. Other than that game the defense could not stop the offense of any of the opponents. I don't know what it will take to improve the defense other than desire. I'm sure the BC coaches will find the right approach to improve the defense but it will depend on the players desire to improve. As for making the playoffs I wouldn't bet any money yet. Going from 0-10 to the playoffs next year is not likely but it is possible. It will depend on how the team works during the off season and if they can gel together as a team. Good luck Cards. Win or not I will still support you and enjoy your games.

Going from 0-10 to the playoffs next year is not likely but it is possible.

BC has done it before....1999 went 0-10 and then 2000 made it to the Area Round of the playoffs. Of course dropping from 4A to 3A helped a lot. But like you said it's going to take lots of hard work and the kids have to want it, which I think they do. Good luck to BC next year

David Daniel Marc Garrison Nick McCown Cody Cormier Tyler Thomas John Boles James Morrison Jay Hadnot are returning to HJ's Defense and there is one more but i can't recall his name and on offense they are bringing back  Trey Burrell Blake Venable Drew Daigle Jake Leger Dylan Willis Justin Floyd Trevon Secheler Jacoby Turner David Daniel 

Not to sure but seems they are bringing back some experienced starters and some All-District picks but who knows anyone can win on any given day so guess we all will have to wait to see who makes the top three but if i had to pick it would be

Wos

Josh Denton is returning, our first starter saftey (Derrick) was out after East Chambers game, Luke Walters is returning after starting the last 5 games i believe.

Wos

Josh Denton is returning, our first starter saftey (Derrick) was out after East Chambers game, Luke Walters is returning after starting the last 5 games i believe.

good call morrison but duck is back and he will be better then last year he is already startin for the baseball team again he will be a big asset to the "DOOMSQUAD" if i am correct with their defense's name

BC can deffiantley beat HJ this year so I think the standings could go either way

anyone can beat anyone.

True, BC can possibly beat HJ this year because of the super close game last year. BC is returning almost everyone ( as what i hear) and HJ is returning just about everyone as well. But I'm sure there are mistakes that hold teams from winning other games as well. As long as those mistakes are corrected, any team can have a WAY better advantage the next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A-TOWN

This district are to be interesting, its almost the same distrct 3 years ago just that Silsbee replace Anahuac in the district, but with Jasper and Kirbyville out the district,  2 spots will be open West Orange Stark will have the 1st spot but its tough to say who gets the 2nd and 3rd spot

I really can understand the lack of respect for HF this time last year, But to leave them off any top 3 in this district next year is just flat out criminal. The Horns beat Silsbee this year by 21. And I have heard of eternal optimism by fans but BC going from 0-10, giving up over 60 points a game in district this past year to a playoff team next is really asking alot, don't you think.

To answer your question, HF has 18 returning letterman, and 6/8 (O/D) starters back from last year, and a 9-1 JV record. So this may help some make their predictions based on facts.

Anyway I see it as a battle between WOS and HF for the crown with Silsbee and OF battling for the last playoff spot.

Your right for BC to be predicting that there counting there chickens before they hatch.. ;D

Hamshire will dominate. They have Cameron Burrell as Quarter back this year, Dustin East and Hagan Daigle will also be returning. Chris Bell did exceptionally well last year and will be doing just as well if not better.

Guest ECBucFan

Just as I believed Lumberton was in the process the last 3 or 4 years of becoming a power, I believe the same for H-F now... Let them all disbelieve, it benefits HF to be underrated. They will all see in time...

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder