Who Makes The Top 3 This Season In 21 3A?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read in some publication don't recall which that HF has 24 or 25 seniors on this years squad. If they carry standard 32 or 33 players that is going to be alot of experience and should mean many returning starters from a pretty good team last year. They did beat Silsbee last year and had a JV I think that went 9-1 so I have to say HF will be one of the three in the playoffs, with WOS and probably Silsbee.

• 3 weeks later...

There something that being running through my mind alot in 21-3A. People say Bridge City is really suppose to be good this year, HJ has nearly every single starter back except one. OF has a good group with talent but no experience. But tell me just because HJ has alot coming back does that officially make them a great team. How about BC they do got some back but does that mean they going to be good because they have experience back. How about OF too. Now the reason I don't say Silsbee, WO-S and HF is because they did really well for themselves last year and always have a good groups of football players. Even though Silsbee and HF didn't make the playoff at least they competed for a spot and could've make it in any other district in state. WO-S will always be in the mix until someone knock them out so u can't never count them out. So think about that.

Does H-F have a QB?? If so does he even have Receivers he can throw to?? if that's true that can hurt a team relay bad,

H-J makes this relay intresting with burell back, they could prove some schools wrong this year,

O-F not experience, but looks like their willing to work and never give up, i wouldn't be surprised if i was wrong though, some of the starting players might go straight baseball, that could hurt,

B.C. alot of experience back dont think they cant walk away with some wins before its all said and done.

3rd Spot is up for grabs, its who wants it more we will have to see week 0.

There something that being running through my mind alot in 21-3A. People say Bridge City is really suppose to be good this year, HJ has nearly every single starter back except one. OF has a good group with talent but no experience. But tell me just because HJ has alot coming back does that officially make them a great team. How about BC they do got some back but does that mean they going to be good because they have experience back. How about OF too. Now the reason I don't say Silsbee, WO-S and HF is because they did really well for themselves last year and always have a good groups of football players. Even though Silsbee and HF didn't make the playoff at least they competed for a spot and could've make it in any other district in state. WO-S will always be in the mix until someone knock them out so u can't never count them out. So think about that.

OF, HF, and Silsbee all finished 3-4 in district last year with OF beating HF, HF beating Silsbee, and Silsbee beating OF.

Guest HJ Hawk

HJ will win this district! Ya'll are underestimating us, we have more out for football this year than ever!! Watch out WO-S, we coming, Burrell and Gang.

No offense, Hawk, but I don't think anyone underestimates HJ.  I think they call it like they see it.  It doesn't matter how many people you have back on your team.  They have to be able to play the game in order to contend.  There would have to be some major changes from last year to this year (other than the number of players) for HJ to win the district in 21-3A.

Guest Dirk Diggler

No, not joking. Our Coaches have even told us better be ready for HF after we play Silsbee. Silsbee will be good as usual but our Coaches have said HF will be waiting.

Sounds to me as if its just going to be a big brawl between all the teams this year in 21-3A. Even if WOS doesn't lose i think the games will be closer for them.

Y? Because we only lost by 7 to a top 5 Ranked 4A team that is predicted to win the 4A State Title?

I dont think Hawk was meaning the Stangs are getting worse. The Stangs have won what, 24 straight in 3A, and teams that have been playing against WOS are getting more experience of what to expect from them. Meaning WOS plays a high paced game with alot of intensity and everyone knows how well they will have to play to win. Still WOS is tough and of course, just wait till the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder