*Silsbee vs. HJ/HJ WINS 76-57/COMMENTS*

HJ is now in 2nd place by themselves...Silsbee has lost 3 district games now, HJ only 2. This will be interesting to see how these remaining games play out. If Orangefield wins Friday against West Orange-Stark, they are the outright district champs but still have HJ to play next Tuesday. Does Coach Jost try to go undefeated in district play or does he rest some of his starters for the upcoming playoffs and also not risk injury in a game that really means nothing to Orangefield playoff wise? Now pride wise, the Orangefield girls are going to want to win this one bad. They have the chance to have an undefeated district record and they know that trying to accomplish that in HJ is going to be difficult to do, but these kids love those types of challenges. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens...

There is no way Orangefied is coming to HJ and resting.  Those kids are too competitive.  So are the HJ kids.  This should be a great game.  Alot is at stake for HJ.......win this one and they go in in second.  Looking down the road, that could be big.  Everyone stepped up for the Lady Hawks tonight.  The big girl was out with the flu and the Sutherland girl didn't practice Mon. due to a nagging injury(she has been playing all year with a broken bone behind her big toe)....the other kids REALLY stepped up big.  Great win against a very good team and an awesome player in Ang Green.

HJ is now in 2nd place by themselves...Silsbee has lost 3 district games now, HJ only 2. This will be interesting to see how these remaining games play out. If Orangefield wins Friday against West Orange-Stark, they are the outright district champs but still have HJ to play next Tuesday. Does Coach Jost try to go undefeated in district play or does he rest some of his starters for the upcoming playoffs and also not risk injury in a game that really means nothing to Orangefield playoff wise? Now pride wise, the Orangefield girls are going to want to win this one bad. They have the chance to have an undefeated district record and they know that trying to accomplish that in HJ is going to be difficult to do, but these kids love those types of challenges. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens...

I am praying Jost brings up some of the JV players for this game.  I think it would be better to get them some experience if we need them in the play offs I mean look what happend last year.  That would give HJ second place, so the latest we could meet them would be the regional finals. I'd much rather play Silsbee in the 3rd round, than HJ, but thats just me.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine