*HJ vs. WO-S Updates/LISTEN TO GAME HERE*/44-40 HJ Wins

HJ should feel very fortunate.  I listened to the game here & West Orange really gave HJ all they wanted especially in the third quarter.  If HJ doesn't start protecting the ball better & making their free throws, not only will they lose to Silsbee, they run the risk of losing to Orangefield & losing to Jasper.

this game was the worst game in the world....no WOS did not drink magical juice...ha but that comment was funny...H-J shot very poorly and turned it over and miss free throws....they need to straighten it up or  silsbee is going to walk all over us

All I can say is poor execution the whole game. WOS played hard and made it close. HJ missed easy shots all nite. Probably 20 unforced turnovers. Trey being injured and not playing may be part of it. Players adjusting to new rolls may be some of it too, but we missed open shot after open shot. I'm sure it was a one night thing. At least it better be because HJ's schedule is getting ready to get tuff!!!

Guest OFballer

Yeah OK,

Burrel was out, everyone had the flu, it was the worst HJ has played, they are trying to adjust, nobody could make a shot, new players learning roles, etc......

I love how nobody wants to give WOS any credit for coming into HJ and giving Sutherland a near heart attack. Good job WOS! It looks like you guys are finally coming together. To hold HJ to 44 is a GREAT defensive effort. Good luck against Silsbee!

WO-S played the best I've seen them play this year.  Their hustle and ball movement was great.  Dennis can score the ball.  They looked like they wanted and intended to win this game.

It actually was the worst HJ has played this year-- by a wide margin.  We were throwing outlet passes to the other team, missing shots we normally make, and, worst of all, not bringing any intensity on D.  It was horrible to watch.  I could not believe we won.  There is no way the HJ I was seeing last night would win at Silsbee, at Orangefield, or maybe even at home againt Jasper.

On the brighter side, there is a reason we are now 26-3-- if the Hawks will remember that reason, then we are capable of winning the rest of our district and playoff games, big.

Yeah OK,

Burrel was out, everyone had the flu, it was the worst HJ has played, they are trying to adjust, nobody could make a shot, new players learning roles, etc......

I love how nobody wants to give WOS any credit for coming into HJ and giving Sutherland a near heart attack. Good job WOS! It looks like you guys are finally coming together. To hold HJ to 44 is a GREAT defensive effort. Good luck against Silsbee!

Read the page before, I said earlier that they did a great job.....your killing me.

OK sorry it's on the other thread about HJ and WOS.....My bad.

Yeah OK,

Here is your quote from the other HJ vs WOS

Great game played by the Stangs, The Hawks were deffinately off the mark last night, we just couldn't get in the groove last night. Yes we were off a bit on our predictions, ( usually we are a lot closer) but thats OK a wins a win. Hopefully we will get it together before we play Silsbee and Orangefield. I was impressed with the stangs ball movement last night they really did a better job. Keep up the good work coach your team has improved.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin