Game 2: Hardin Jefferson @ Silsbee Predictions/SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST IT LIVE

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the hj fans their silsbee will be in trouble

fans dont matter when the other team has more talent  :o

don't be ignorant.  not only can you not back that statement up, i think there are a lot of people on here outside of HJ's fans who won't agree with you on that.  Silsbee played a great game last night, and got a good win.  We don't need you to come on here spouting off at the mouth for us to realize this.  You haven't been on this site in over a month, but somehow it doesn't surprise me that you found your way on here today.  We didn't hear anything from you after the first silsbee/hj game.  That didn't surprise me either.  I've been reading posts on here about this game since last night, and the HJ and Silsbee fans have both been very respectful of each other and of the teams.  Even Mwhizzie himself has been pretty reasonable.  Now you want to come on here and make these little petty comments that will only incite anger out of the HJ fans.  What's the point?  If you can't add something with some actual value to the thread, then stay off it.

don't be ignorant.  not only can you not back that statement up, i think there are a lot of people on here outside of HJ's fans who won't agree with you on that.  Silsbee played a great game last night, and got a good win.  We don't need you to come on here spouting off at the mouth for us to realize this.  You haven't been on this site in over a month, but somehow it doesn't surprise me that you found your way on here today.  We didn't hear anything from you after the first silsbee/hj game.  That didn't surprise me either.  I've been reading posts on here about this game since last night, and the HJ and Silsbee fans have both been very respectful of each other and of the teams.  Even Mwhizzie himself has been pretty reasonable.  Now you want to come on here and make these little petty comments that will only incite anger out of the HJ fans.  What's the point?  If you can't add something with some actual value to the thread, then stay off it.

pwned.jpg

Guest Silsbee88

Read your last statement and follow your own advise bullets............. I will not agree nor disagree about the talent part, b/c both teams are very good.  The scoreboard is a snapshot of the better team on any given day.......

Read your last statement and follow your own advise bullets............. I will not agree nor disagree about the talent part, b/c both teams are very good.  The scoreboard is a snapshot of the better team on any given day.......

i've dealt with him before.  he rarely types anything meaningful on here, just a bunch of crap designed to start arguments.  here he makes two posts, neither of which have any value, and both of which are designed to simply insult rather than to inform.  the scoreboard went silsbee's way last night.  they played a great game.  i already said that.  many hawk fans have said that.  now he comes on and tries to find ways to belittle hawk fans?  i have a problem with that... in fact, being from silsbee, you should have a problem with that too. 

Guest Silsbee88

i've dealt with him before.  he rarely types anything meaningful on here, just a bunch of crap designed to start arguments.  here he makes two posts, neither of which have any value, and both of which are designed to simply insult rather than to inform.  the scoreboard went silsbee's way last night.  they played a great game.  i already said that.  many hawk fans have said that.  now he comes on and tries to find ways to belittle hawk fans?  i have a problem with that... in fact, being from silsbee, you should have a problem with that too. 

I did not say that I agree with his motives, I just took your post very harsh knowing little about the poster.  There were other posts on this same thread that is extremely disrespectful to Silsbee and their players.  The one about the incident at WOS.......and Silsbee would do no wrong...... First, the administration at Silsbee looked at all video footage from the WOS game and it was very apparent who started what; however, the coaches and administration did hand down suspensions to (2) Silsbee players for their involvement.  Second, anyone that saw what took place in Silsbee last night with the JV game knows that our player was very much in the wrong no matter what started it.  There was no backlash on the person that posted these statements which seem to have been written with no other intent than to insult.  So if you are going to lash out lets make it uniform.......

Guest ST4life

hj is going to win this game just like the one before

next time you might need to talk less crap that way you can back it up  :o

hey Mwhizzin i thought you said Silsbee was never going to beat HJ

Guest ST4life

pwned.jpg

dude i have all the right to get back on here and tell all yall HJ preps that you aint the shizzz no more ever since yall won state which is in the past you thought you where better than Silsbee but your not and they proved that dont get mad cause i am on here telling people that said Silsbee would never beat HJ that there wrong cause if you do than your a liar and two faced

I have read where many HJ followers have congradulated Silsbee for a great game (good HJ fans do that). All you need to do is just review the post!! Several post from HJ fans said they even gave Silsbee the edge with Trey hurt. So I guess HJ fans think highly of Silsbee as a team!! While "every area" may have a few people that can't handle a win any better than they can handle a loss is sad. But that is the reality we deal with. Bullet13--Let it go--You can't win this type of battle. Let Silsbee have their moment. Congrats Silsbee, I didn't see the game (was at the girls game) but heard ya'll played great!!

i hear ya shack... i've been congratulatory to silsbee as well, and most of the fans have been cool.  i just didn't like the taunting.  win a game with class.  99% of the silsbee fans have done that, and 99% of the HJ fans lost with class.  i just didn't want to see some cheap remarks end up causing a bunch of bickering back and forth on here, ruining the game.  as it was, my intervention ended up doing that anyway, so for that, i apologize. congrats to silsbee for a great game!  i hope to see another HJ/Silsbee playoff rematch somewhere down the road. 

Hey bullets13, I'm guessing what is being said is if you are going to vent, vent in your on house maybe not someone else's house. Yes he spouted off about winning the game, but somebody spouted off, before the game, about winning the game. Did you jump on them? If you clean your in house up, maybe your outhouse wont be so messy. I wasn't at the game, but I herd it was a good one.   

Hey bullets13, I'm guessing what is being said is if you are going to vent, vent in your on house maybe not someone else's house. Yes he spouted off about winning the game, but somebody spouted off, before the game, about winning the game. Did you jump on them? If you clean your in house up, maybe your outhouse wont be so messy. I wasn't at the game, but I herd it was a good one.   

mwhizzie doesn't count... you've been on here enough to know that... i've gotten onto him before.  he's always going to do that... he's just about the only one from HJ.  one of the main reasons i said anything at all was to keep mwhizzie from getting started up.  i will say that in my opinion, HJ's "outhouse" is one of the cleaner crappers on this site.  as for venting in my house or your house, i'll vent wherever i'd like, especially if someone comes knocking on the door talking crap.  you're basically doing the same thing i did. 

Guest ST4life

st4life - ha.

i'm sorry you think hj fans are preps. i guess were not quite thug enough for SMOKE TOWN U.S.A.

i gotta go though...Saved by the Bell is on and then im going to play golf in my plaid shorts. TTYL. ;)

i thought you might want to go swing your clubs after that win excuse me lossss you took last night :D

"dude i have all the right to get back on here and tell all yall HJ preps that you aint the shizzz no more ever since yall won state which is in the past you thought you where better than Silsbee but your not and they proved that dont get mad cause i am on here telling people that said Silsbee would never beat HJ that there wrong cause if you do than your a liar and two faced"

First of all, this game hardly proves that Silsbee is better than HJ. If anything, it proves that HJ has the strength to play good teams and stick with them even without Trey.

Secondly, being two-faced has more to do with betraying friends and bipolarism than rooting for your team on a highschool sports forum.

Guest ST4life

then i am thinkin we are all talking crap but we where the last ones to back it up 

HJ face it yall lost to Silsbee no need to be all mad

i started at Mwizzin about the HJ loss not everyone else

but if you want to start makin up BS like you never said nothin on Silsbee before then keep on with the lies

mwhizzie doesn't count... you've been on here enough to know that... i've gotten onto him before.  he's always going to do that... he's just about the only one from HJ.  one of the main reasons i said anything at all was to keep mwhizzie from getting started up.  i will say that in my opinion, HJ's "outhouse" is one of the cleaner crappers on this site.  as for venting in my house or your house, i'll vent wherever i'd like, especially if someone comes knocking on the door talking crap.  you're basically doing the same thing i did. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• 24-1A W24 Brookeland Brookeland advances due to BYE   W23 Martinsville VS R24 Chester  1 Game: Friday, May 3 at 4PM at Chester  
    • 25-2A W25 Evadale VS F26 Somerville  Game 1: Thursday May 2 at 5pm at West Fork Game 2: Saturday May 4 at 1pm at West Fork Game 3: If needed follows   R25 Big Sandy VS T26 Iola  Game 1: Friday May 3 at 5pm at New Waverly HS Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed, Saturday May 4 at 2:00pm at New Waverly HS   R26 Burton VS T25 Sabine Pass  Game 1: Friday May 3 at 4:30pm at Splendora Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed, Saturday May 4 at 1:00pm at Splendora   W26 Mumford VS F25 West Hardin  Game 1: Thursday May 2 at 5:30pm at CE King Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed, Friday May 3 at 6:30 at CE King  
    • If the voting public is so flaky that 3/4 will turn against her because of this news, why didn't they also turn on Obama when it was discovered that he actually ate dog? Maybe because the media didn't play up his transgressions? And if that is the case, how much power does the media have? They can sink a career for killing a dog, but dismiss and bury a story of eating a dog? How influential would the media be if someone other that Trump won the nomination. Let's say DeSantis was the Republican frontrunner...how easy would it be for the media to bury his candidacy...instead of him having that perceived cakewalk to president? I'm just thinking out loud.
    • 24-2A W24 West Sabine VS F23 Gary Game 1: Friday May 3 at 6pm at Gary Game 2: Saturday May 4 at 1pm at West Sabine Game 3: If needed follows   R24 Chireno VS T23 Joaquin Game 1: Friday May 3 at 6pm at Shelbyville Game 2: Saturday May 4 at 10am at Shelbyville Game 3: If needed follows   R23 Garrison  VS T24 Colemesneil  1 Game: Thursday May 2 at 6pm at Shelbyville   W23 Shelbyville VS F24 Broaddus  Game 1: Thursday May 2 at 5pm at Woden Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed Saturday May 4 at 1pm  
    • 21-3A/22-3A W21 Diboll  Vs. F22 Anahuac  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Jasper, 4:00 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Jasper, 4:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ Jasper, 1:00 (if necessary)    R21 Central Heights Vs. T22 Buna  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Jasper, 7:00 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Jasper, 7:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ Jasper, 4:00 (if necessary)    R22 Kountze  Vs. T21 Huntington  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Kountze, 7:00 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Huntington, 7:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ Jasper, 7:00 (if necessary)    W22 Orangefield Vs. F21 Woodville  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Lamar University, 4:30 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Cleveland, 7:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ Cleveland, 2:00 (if necessary)   
  • Topics