Austin1985 Posted October 1 Report Posted October 1 I hate it. All of it That's the post Pepper Brooks, Red Boyou, RETIREDFAN1 and 3 others 6 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted October 1 Report Posted October 1 29 minutes ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Discussion on the Tepp & Stepp thread. Quote
KF89 Posted October 1 Report Posted October 1 1 hour ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Facts Quote
CCRed Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 Live broadcasts don’t seem to be working NHSBulldogFan and marshman 2 Quote
Eazy Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Quote
CCRed Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 Just now, Eazy said: My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website. Quote
Eazy Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 I emailed support. But they are probably out watching football games. Austin1985 1 Quote
LCM 83 Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Quote
CCRed Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 1 minute ago, LCM 83 said: Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Same here Pepper Brooks 1 Quote
Lightning/Eagle Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 Same, just got home from volleyball game to watch and can't sign in. Very frustrating! Quote
LCM 83 Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 1 hour ago, CCRed said: Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website. If you want to pay for NFHS you can pick up the games on DCTX. Seams the are currupt and out for money. Their own web sites don't even work. Something very fishy on what's going one. I done hired a lawyer for a class action lawsuit. You pay for a service and get locked out. Not cool. Quote
Boneyfinger Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 I absolutely hate the new format. This morning I emailed DCTX and told them to cancel my subscription and auto renew. As a long time subscriber, it's been fun but I'm done. Red Boyou 1 Quote
Who That Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 Yep" it sucks..! Couldn't login to anything. The old way was just fine. Texanlive.com will never be the same. 🤌 Austin1985 1 Quote
Texasminuteman Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 I almost signed up the other day then heard the format was changed. I went back and had a look to see for myself what everyone was talking about then I decided not to sign up. Since Barbers Hill isnt in SETX ''coverage area" any longer I was just looking for another option to get info on BH and the district they are in. The Baytown Sun is my best bet. Quote
ya_know Posted October 3 Report Posted October 3 I am going to give it a week for them work through the “kinks”. Are there any other options to be able to find scores quickly? I like to follow a lot of teams from all over Texas. Quote
Austin1985 Posted Saturday at 06:17 PM Author Report Posted Saturday at 06:17 PM 8 hours ago, Boneyfinger said: I absolutely hate the new format. This morning I emailed DCTX and told them to cancel my subscription and auto renew. As a long time subscriber, it's been fun but I'm done. #like Quote
williedn459 Posted 16 hours ago Report Posted 16 hours ago The old format was sooooo easy to see ALL the different classifications , scores etc.... why did they have to mess with that wasn't broken ?? Austin1985 1 Quote
Matthew328 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Last night the app performed well, streaming worked and games were scored... Tonight is a much bigger test...hopefully all goes well, app remains stable w/the much much higher traffic... If that happens, next week the app team will begin tweaking aesthetic things here and there along with adding functionality AggiesAreWe and Mr. Buddy Garrity 2 Quote
Matthew328 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 14 hours ago, williedn459 said: The old format was sooooo easy to see ALL the different classifications , scores etc.... why did they have to mess with that wasn't broken ?? Mainly streaming...an overwhelming number of paid subscribers (over 90%) who stream games preferred to be able stream games from the app instead of logging into a separate website. The previous app developer and app platform did not have the capability to stream within the app....so we had to hire a new app developer and get a new format that will support streaming from within the app Mr. Buddy Garrity and AggiesAreWe 2 Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 36 minutes ago, Matthew328 said: Mainly streaming...an overwhelming number of paid subscribers (over 90%) who stream games preferred to be able stream games from the app instead of logging into a separate website. The previous app developer and app platform did not have the capability to stream within the app....so we had to hire a new app developer and get a new format that will support streaming from within the app It still makes me log on to a different site. The app just redirects me to the other site. So, I have the app open & a browser. Plus, I used to be able to go back and watch games from earlier in the season as a subscriber. Where are those now? Quote
Matthew328 Posted 22 minutes ago Report Posted 22 minutes ago 38 minutes ago, OlDawg said: It still makes me log on to a different site. The app just redirects me to the other site. So, I have the app open & a browser. Plus, I used to be able to go back and watch games from earlier in the season as a subscriber. Where are those now? this is all tech talk but if you are logged in on the app you should automatically be logged in when the webstream pops up...at least it is for me...I click watch from the app, a new window pops up and I'm watching...thats what I did last night on my tablet and just tested it from my phone...before on the app, you had to go to chrome or whatever brower you wanted...log in....scroll to find the game and then click watch...much easier experience now based on my experience....it's one click... Past games will be added back at some point...right now the biggest thing is app and website functionality...but its on the TAR list for the app developers Quote
OlDawg Posted 17 minutes ago Report Posted 17 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, Matthew328 said: this is all tech talk but if you are logged in on the app you should automatically be logged in when the webstream pops up...at least it is for me...I click watch from the app, a new window pops up and I'm watching...thats what I did last night on my tablet and just tested it from my phone...before on the app, you had to go to chrome or whatever brower you wanted...log in....scroll to find the game and then click watch...much easier experience now based on my experience....it's one click... Past games will be added back at some point...right now the biggest thing is app and website functionality...but its on the TAR list for the app developers Maybe its me or something on my phone. I can’t check live games right now obviously. But—from my phone—it still just redirects me to a web based DCTX site where I have to relog on and then play. I’ll check it again tonight on a live game. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.