Austin1985 Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM Report Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM I hate it. All of it That's the post One4All, BigMike0726, KF89 and 2 others 5 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Thursday at 05:23 PM Report Posted Thursday at 05:23 PM 29 minutes ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Discussion on the Tepp & Stepp thread. Quote
KF89 Posted Thursday at 05:55 PM Report Posted Thursday at 05:55 PM 1 hour ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Facts Quote
NHSBulldogFan Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago God Awful bulldawg64 and BigMike0726 2 Quote
CCRed Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Live broadcasts don’t seem to be working marshman and NHSBulldogFan 2 Quote
Eazy Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Quote
CCRed Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Just now, Eazy said: My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website. Quote
Eazy Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I emailed support. But they are probably out watching football games. Quote
LCM 83 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Quote
CCRed Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, LCM 83 said: Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Same here Quote
Lightning/Eagle Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Same, just got home from volleyball game to watch and can't sign in. Very frustrating! Quote
LCM 83 Posted 26 minutes ago Report Posted 26 minutes ago 1 hour ago, CCRed said: Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website. If you want to pay for NFHS you can pick up the games on DCTX. Seams the are currupt and out for money. Their own web sites don't even work. Something very fishy on what's going one. I done hired a lawyer for a class action lawsuit. You pay for a service and get locked out. Not cool. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.