Austin1985 Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM Report Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM I hate it. All of it That's the post RETIREDFAN1, Red Boyou, KF89 and 3 others 6 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Thursday at 05:23 PM Report Posted Thursday at 05:23 PM 29 minutes ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Discussion on the Tepp & Stepp thread. Quote
KF89 Posted Thursday at 05:55 PM Report Posted Thursday at 05:55 PM 1 hour ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Facts Quote
bulldawg64 Posted 18 hours ago Report Posted 18 hours ago It sucks BigMike0726 and Austin1985 2 Quote
NHSBulldogFan Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago God Awful BigMike0726 and bulldawg64 2 Quote
CCRed Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Live broadcasts don’t seem to be working marshman and NHSBulldogFan 2 Quote
Eazy Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Quote
CCRed Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Just now, Eazy said: My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website. Quote
Eazy Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago I emailed support. But they are probably out watching football games. Austin1985 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago They're trying to reboot the system Quote
LCM 83 Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Quote
CCRed Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago 1 minute ago, LCM 83 said: Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Same here Pepper Brooks 1 Quote
Lightning/Eagle Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Same, just got home from volleyball game to watch and can't sign in. Very frustrating! Quote
LCM 83 Posted 13 hours ago Report Posted 13 hours ago 1 hour ago, CCRed said: Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website. If you want to pay for NFHS you can pick up the games on DCTX. Seams the are currupt and out for money. Their own web sites don't even work. Something very fishy on what's going one. I done hired a lawyer for a class action lawsuit. You pay for a service and get locked out. Not cool. Quote
Boneyfinger Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago I absolutely hate the new format. This morning I emailed DCTX and told them to cancel my subscription and auto renew. As a long time subscriber, it's been fun but I'm done. Red Boyou 1 Quote
Who That Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Yep" it sucks..! Couldn't login to anything. The old way was just fine. Texanlive.com will never be the same. 🤌 Austin1985 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.