March 31 is ‘Transgender Visibility Day’

59 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Let me get this straight…. Easter can only happen on a Sunday in March or April, but you believe that back in 2009 Joe Biden picked 3/31 for Transgender Day because he knew that in 15 years it would fall on Easter Sunday just to ruin your Easter Egg Hunt?

As a Christian, I’m more upset about the rapist peddling star-spangled Bibles. 

Convicted?  Or, your opinion?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Let me get this straight…. Easter can only happen on a Sunday in March or April, but you believe that back in 2009 Joe Biden picked 3/31 for Transgender Day because he knew that in 15 years it would fall on Easter Sunday just to ruin your Easter Egg Hunt?

As a Christian, you are not upset about biden making sure no mention for the real reason for Easter being allowed at the annual WH Easter egg hunt?  You should be!

53 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

As a Christian, you are not upset about biden making sure no mention for the real reason for Easter being allowed at the annual WH Easter egg hunt?  You should be!

I don't hate transgender people so nope. Today is national transgender day it just happens to fall on. Easter.. I don't understand why Christians have Easter egg hunts

What pagan holiday is Easter based on?

"Easter" is linked to the pagan springtime goddess Eostre, according to Hann. Celebrated during the spring equinox, Eostre was first documented in the eighth century and is associated with some Easter traditions that have lasted to this day.Apr 9, 2023

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Convicted?  Or, your opinion?

A jury found that he did it. Then Trump lost two subsequent lawsuits for defaming the person that he raped. 

I guess she just wasn’t very found of being grabbed by her fematalia, huh. 

Words have comsequences… even when the so-called “Christians” chalk it up as locker room talk. 

The best part is that if Trump declared Easter Sunday to be transgender appreciation day, every single one of y’all would all be rummaging around in your wives’ closet trying to find something to wear. 

Kinda like being proud of Trump getting us a vaccine at “Warp Speed,” then refusing to take the thing after Biden/Harris hung it to him in a free and fair election.  

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

I don't hate transgender people so nope. Today is national transgender day it just happens to fall on. Easter.. I don't understand why Christians have Easter egg hunts

"Easter" is linked to the pagan springtime goddess Eostre, according to Hann. Celebrated during the spring equinox, Eostre was first documented in the eighth century and is associated with some Easter traditions that have lasted to this day.Apr 9, 2023

No mention of the  crucifixion of Christ and the Resurrection…. Just the mention of men parading as women to gain access to women’s bathrooms. I can’t see calling yourself a Christian. Probably a fake one like your diploma. 

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

What does transgender day celebrate? A man with a penis calling himself a woman or a woman wishing she had one calling herself a man? Never going to happen either way. You are what you are born. So what’s to celebrate?

Men competing in women’s sports…. I say if they cut off their tally whacker then they can compete. That should just about end it right there. 

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

A jury found that he did it. Then Trump lost two subsequent lawsuits for defaming the person that he raped. 

Words have comsequences… even when the so-called “Christians” chalk it up as locker room talk. 

The best part is that if Trump declared Easter Sunday to be transgender appreciation day, every single one of y’all would all be rummaging around in your wives’ closet trying to find something to wear. 

Kinda like being proud of Trump getting us a vaccine at “Warp Speed,” then refusing to take the thing after Biden/Harris hung it to him in a free and fair election.  

You really think you know it all

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

That was not the question.  Nice deflection, something you’re good at

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

A jury did not find him guilty of rape and he did take the covid vaccine, lol.

This thread is about your hero biden, yet you can't help yourself but try to make it about Trump.

We're down to you and Big girl, we are in dire need of some quality liberals on the forum.

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

Easter egg hunt and the Easter bunny had to commercialize the true meaning of Easter, just like Santa Clause did with CHRISTmas. Your diploma precedes you. 

17 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

NO, this started after Obama was inaugurated in Jan. 2009. Obama pushed it. Biden is just accelerating the Democrats attacks on Christanity. The whitehouse lights up for Gay Pride, but will NOT allow any Christian symbols decorating the Easter Egg Roll. 

You can hate Trump all you want, but nothing you can say changes the truth Biden and Obama the Muslim are the most Anti-Christian presidents in Americas history. 

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. You just set a SETXSports record for being 100% totally WRONG. Just stop!   

20 hours ago, Big girl said:

Hey Miss know-it-all, lgbtq has the entire month of June to celebrate so why take Easter?

33 minutes ago, baddog said:

Hey Miss know-it-all, lgbtq has the entire month of June to celebrate so why take Easter?

You got it backwards. The Trans day was designated as 3/31 EVERY year. The Christians decided to have Easter on 3/31 this year when it literally could have been on any Sunday in March or April. 

Y’all should take a break from worshipping the “Two Corinthians” guy and worry about your own souls. 

This is the hidden content, please

17 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You got it backwards. The Trans day was designated as 3/31 EVERY year. The Christians decided to have Easter on 3/31 this year when it literally could have been on any Sunday in March or April. 

Y’all should take a break from worshipping the “Two Corinthians” guy and worry about your own souls. 

This is the hidden content, please

I got nothing backwards. Easter is a season, genius. It could have been celebrated during another time…. Like June!

The Easter season is the second-longest liturgical season. Only ordinary time is longer. The Church celebrates the Easter season (also known as “Eastertide”) for 50 days, culminating with the feast of Pentecost, where Scripture (Acts 2:1–31) tells us that the Holy Spirit descended on the Apostles.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I got nothing backwards. Easter is a season, genius. It could have been celebrated during another time…. Like June!

The Easter season is the second-longest liturgical season. Only ordinary time is longer. The Church celebrates the Easter season (also known as “Eastertide”) for 50 days, culminating with the feast of Pentecost, where Scripture (Acts 2:1–31) tells us that the Holy Spirit descended on the Apostles.

You’re gonna lose your mind when you find out what the rest of us do at Mardi Gras, lol.  

That’s part of your most holy Easter Season, I’m pretty sure.  I’m betting that you refused to watch MASH because of Corporal Klinger, too.   

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re gonna lose your mind when you find out what the rest of us do at Mardi Gras, lol.  

That’s part of your most holy Easter Season, I’m pretty sure.  I’m betting that you refused to watch MASH because of Corporal Klinger, too.   

When you got nothing, this is a typical response. 
Klinger was a cross dresser and doing it so he could get out of the army. Now the military encourages such behavior to continue the wussification of America. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

When you got nothing, this is a typical response. 
Klinger was a cross dresser and doing it so he could get out of the army. Now the military encourages such behavior to continue the wussification of America. 

And that’s where I’m strange I guess. In my mind, the grown men who would start a thread blaming the current President for creating an event that originated 12 years before he came into office (and 15 years before today) because it “interferes with OUR holiday” is probably the wussiest thing a “man” would ever do. 

Let’s be honest… most “conservatives” today are just old-school racists and homophobes. It’s why they get so uptight about crossdressers, black presidents, etc…what’s Joe Biden done wrong? “You mean Joebama? He’s just like that no-good…”

The wussiest thing any MAN can do is embrace and celebrate men with penises pretending to be women in place of and never mentioning Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection to save us from our sins…. Even yours. I guess us racist homophobes (I like the way you label anyone who doesn’t think like you) are resisting perversion. Like I said….. they have June. As for blaming Biden….. nothing he does is of his own making. He is spoon fed everything he utters, and if he goes off script, he is ushered off the platform because he is an imbecile. Keep singing his praises. 

33 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I think with a good Christian American president this country would be much better off! We don't have that and I don't see it coming anytime soon.. we elect 🤡's then defend their every move cause their "my guy" SMH

When there are only two choices, we have to do what is best for the country. Simple as that. 

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

When there are only two choices, we have to do what is best for the country. Simple as that. 

I didn't realize the ballot only consisted of 2 candidates? New news to me

This 2 major party BS has the world screwed up, all the quality candidates get overlooked! Simple as that

8 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I didn't realize the ballot only consisted of 2 candidates? New news to me

This 2 major party BS has the world screwed up, all the quality candidates get overlooked! Simple as that

True, RFK Jr., but he will take votes away from Biden. It still comes down to Biden/Trump. 
I’ll take the bulldog over the trans loving wuss.