March 31 is ‘Transgender Visibility Day’

• Separation Scientist changed the title to Biden says Easter Sunday is now ‘Transgender Visibility Day’
2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

It's now ‘Transgender Visibility Day’ instead of Easter. They just HAD to place on Easter Sunday. 

If there was ANY doubt Biden and the Democrats are Evil, just think about that. Their hatred of God has no bounds. 

This is the hidden content, please

These are some sick, sick, mentally ill people!  

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I’m not religious, but I have no issue with people who are.  This is an attack on Christianity.  Although I think we are overlooking the very real possibility that Biden just forgot today is Easter.  

No excuses needed. He s just the puppet. The Man s lack of cognitive ability is being used by other evil individuals 

22 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

It's now ‘Transgender Visibility Day’ instead of Easter. They just HAD to place on Easter Sunday. 

If there was ANY doubt Biden and the Democrats are Evil, just think about that. Their hatred of God has no bounds. 

Absolutely, been trying to tell big girl her party is evil and Godless.  I think she’s been brainwashed at an early age to believe Demoncrats are the best thing going.  The proof is right in front of her, but she is known not to deal well with facts.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Absolutely, been trying to tell big girl her party is evil and Godless.  I think she’s been brainwashed at an early age to believe Demoncrats are the best thing going.  The proof is right in front of her, but she is known not to deal well with facts.

Transfender day is 3-31. This year it happens to fall on Easter, which is not the same day every year. Next year Easter is on 4-20-25, transgender day will still be 3-31. Trangender Visability Day started March 31, 2009. I don't have hatred in my heart fir trangender people.

Y’all believe anything you read, as long as it’s bad and about the democrats. 

First off, Transgender Visibility Day is on 3/31, every year. “Biden” didn’t proclaim anything. 

Secondly, Christians pick what day upon which Easter will fall based on astrology and some old calendar. Like witchcraft, almost. 

“The Eastern Christian churches still determine the Easter dates using the older Julian Calendar method. The usual statement, that Easter Day is the first Sunday after the full moon that occurs next after the vernal equinox, is not a precise statement of the actual ecclesiastical rules.”

A more accurate headline would read “Christians try to cancel LGBTQ day by picking that day to also celebrate Easter in 2024.”

Stop making people who think differently than you as boogeymen.  You realize that you won’t make it into heaven if you have hate in your heart towards any group, right?

58 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Transfender day is 3-31. This year it happens to fall on Easter, which is not the same day every year. Next year Easter is on 4-20-25, transgender day will still be 3-31. Trangender Visability Day started March 31, 2009. I don't have hatred in my heart fir trangender people.

Right after OBAMA was inaugurated, Jan. 20, 2009.

BTW for all who want to defend this blasphemy, Easter is a season, not just a date. Transgender Day was specifically put on March 31 to conflict with Easter. Thats what Evil does. They could have easily choose a June or August, but they targeted Easter.  

1 minute ago, Separation Scientist said:

BTW for all who want to defend this blasphemy, Easter is a season, not just a date. Transgender Day was specifically put on March 31 to conflict with Easter. Thats what Evil does. They could have easily choose a June or August, but they targeted Easter.  

And the liberals and fake conservatives fall right in line and eat it up.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all believe anything you read, as long as it’s bad and about the democrats. 

First off, Transgender Visibility Day is on 3/31, every year. “Biden” didn’t proclaim anything. 

Secondly, Christians pick what day upon which Easter will fall based on astrology and some old calendar. Like witchcraft, almost. 

“The Eastern Christian churches still determine the Easter dates using the older Julian Calendar method. The usual statement, that Easter Day is the first Sunday after the full moon that occurs next after the vernal equinox, is not a precise statement of the actual ecclesiastical rules.”

A more accurate headline would read “Christians try to cancel LGBTQ day by picking that day to also celebrate Easter in 2024.”

Stop making people who think differently than you as boogeymen.  You realize that you won’t make it into heaven if you have hate in your heart towards any group, right?

May God have mercy on your soul. 

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

That's your opinion. Let he without sin cast the first stone.

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

If any futher evidence is needed, noticed what symbol was hijacked for the LGBTQ+ alphabet agenda. 

They literally could have chose anything in the world, but they purposely hijacked Gods holy symbol, the rainbow.

Thats exactly what an anti-Christ movement would do.  

Read Genesis 9-12-17.

Let he without sin cast the last stone

Judge not lest you will be judged. Get the beam out of yours before you get the speak out of mine eyes.

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Let me get this straight…. Easter can only happen on a Sunday in March or April, but you believe that back in 2009 Joe Biden picked 3/31 for Transgender Day because he knew that in 15 years it would fall on Easter Sunday just to ruin your Easter Egg Hunt?

As a Christian, I’m more upset about the rapist peddling star-spangled Bibles. 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Let me get this straight…. Easter can only happen on a Sunday in March or April, but you believe that back in 2009 Joe Biden picked 3/31 for Transgender Day because he knew that in 15 years it would fall on Easter Sunday just to ruin your Easter Egg Hunt?

As a Christian, I’m more upset about the rapist peddling star-spangled Bibles. 

It’s real simple…..Should never be a transgender day

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to March 31 is ‘Transgender Visibility Day’