Is Trump selling Bibles? If so, why.

Big girl

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yep. I received an email saying my loans were forgiven. Did you want me to say, never mind I will pay them. What about rich people and PPP loans? Answer the question

Ask biden, it occurred under his watch.  At least the ppp loans helped workers during the Democrat virus.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yep. I received an email saying my loans were forgiven. Did you want me to say, never mind I will pay them. What about rich people and PPP loans? Answer the question

Nobody here had a PPP loan, stop deflecting.

You failed to pay off your debt for so long that the taxpayers had to step in and bail you out.

Surely you understand that it upsets responsible folks that pay their debts to see you get on here bragging how you forced others to pay off your loan.

22 hours ago, Big girl said:

I am a Christian. You guys sure were ok with ppl loan forgiveness even though some of the people who had their loans forgiven were rich. Hypocrites. Besides, I can buy a bible for 10-15 dollars. I have several. Some people give them away for free.

biden and his administration not allowing any mention of Christ during the Easter coloring contest at the WH.  More proof that your party is a bunch of heathens that doesn’t want anything to do with God.  Keep calling yourself a Christian as you support this Godless bunch.  Go woke and lose your country.  That is what the Demoncrats and those like you are doing every time you vote D.  You and others need to wake up before it’s to late, if to late is not already here!

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

biden and his administration not allowing any mention of Christ during the Easter coloring contest at the WH.  More proof that your party is a bunch of heathens that doesn’t want anything to do with God.  Keep calling yourself a Christian as you support this Godless bunch.  Go woke and lose your country.  That is what the Demoncrats and those like you are doing every time you vote D.  You and others need to wake up before it’s to late, if to late is not already here!

Judge not, lest she be judged.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Says the man who supports a party that locks kids in cages. A party that wants to cut programs that help to sustain life, and tax the middle class more than they tax the super wealthy A party that doesn't want to accept refugees. 

13 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nobody here had a PPP loan, stop deflecting.

You failed to pay off your debt for so long that the taxpayers had to step in and bail you out.

Surely you understand that it upsets responsible folks that pay their debts to see you get on here bragging how you forced others to pay off your loan.

Bs. Because I made a lot of payments, it was paid off. Do your research. Do you agree with ppp loan forgiveness. If I had not made payments, I would e been in defaul, which disqualifies one from forgiveness. Nice try.

2. Borrowers in repayment for 20 years or more

Those who have been carrying their student debt for decades may also benefit.

18 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Bs. Because I made a lot of payments, it was paid off. Do your research. Do you agree with ppp loan forgiveness. If I had not made payments, I would e been in defaul, which disqualifies one from forgiveness. Nice try.

2. Borrowers in repayment for 20 years or more

Those who have been carrying their student debt for decades may also benefit.

You failed to pay off your loan and let others do it for you.

It’s not that complicated.

As far as PPP loans, those that scammed the system should be held accountable but the government forced businesses to unnecessarily stay closed, many to the point of going under, so I have no problem with forgiving a debt that they were responsible for to start with.

You borrowed money voluntarily and didn’t pay it back, big difference.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You failed to pay off your loan and let others do it for you.

It’s not that complicated.

As far as PPP loans, those that scammed the system should be held accountable but the government forced businesses to unnecessarily stay closed, many to the point of going under, so I have no problem with forgiving a debt that they were responsible for to start with.

You borrowed money voluntarily and didn’t pay it back, big difference.

Again, what about the wealthy people who received forgiveness even though they could pay it back. Didn't Trump's son-in-law get one forgiven. Again, when I received an email that said my loans were forgiven because I paid them for 20 years and the principle went down by 1000. Should I have responded by saying no, don't forgive them?

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Again, what about the wealthy people who received forgiveness even though they could pay it back. Didn't Trump's son-in-law get one forgiven. Again, when I received an email that said my loans were forgiven because I paid them for 20 years and the principle went down by 1000. Should I have responded by saying no, don't forgive them?

They should have already been paid off.

43 minutes ago, Big girl said:

But I did. I had no control over that. How should I have responded?

Sure you did. If anyone only pays the minimum (interest) on a loan, it (principle) can linger for decades……DUH! Your store bought diploma reflects limited intelligence all the time. You should be proud. 

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

Says the man who supports a party that locks kids in cages. A party that wants to cut programs that help to sustain life, and tax the middle class more than they tax the super wealthy A party that doesn't want to accept refugees. 

A country with no borders is not a country.  Compliments of the great Ronald Reagan.  Why take in millions of refugees, when so many Americans need help?  All for the Demoncrat vote, that’s why!