Is Trump selling Bibles? If so, why.

Big girl

55 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:  "“All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It’s my favorite book”.  As a Christian yourself, wouldn't you also believe this?  Oh, BTW, he doesn't need the money.  Have you seen the stock value of his new company?  It's ~67 dollars per share.  And I think he owns 79 million shares!  You do the math!

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "“All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It’s my favorite book”.  As a Christian yourself, wouldn't you also believe this?  Oh, BTW, he doesn't need the money.  Have you seen the stock value of his new company?  It's ~67 dollars per share.  And I think he owns 79 million shares!  You do the math!

Why doesn't he give them away for free. Why is he selling them?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

You do remember that he didn’t take a salary as President.  Heck, he might give that Bible money to charity.  Let’s wait and see.  

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

Is Hunter and "The Big Guy" taking millions of dollars of bribes from forigners?

YES of course they are.

Yet you are concerned about Trump and a Bible? Seriously? Why?

Big girl doesn't want Trump selling Bibles but has no problem with crackhead Hunter "selling" finger paintings for $500,000.

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You know that Demoncrats are anti-God, therefore, the reason shallow minded big girl has a problem with it.

I am a Christian. You guys sure were ok with ppl loan forgiveness even though some of the people who had their loans forgiven were rich. Hypocrites. Besides, I can buy a bible for 10-15 dollars. I have several. Some people give them away for free.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I am a Christian. You guys sure were ok with ppl loan forgiveness even though some of the people who had their loans forgiven were rich. Hypocrites. Besides, I can buy a bible for 10-15 dollars. I have several. Some people give them away for free.

A statement that is thrown around loosely.  But, you support a party that is far from being Christian!!

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Give them away for free. That’s like saying 2:00 a.m. in the morning. 

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

If you are a Christian , do you believe Psalms 37:21?

What does the Bible say about not repaying debt?

Ps 37:21 - The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives. The Bible is clear that when something is borrowed is should be paid back. Someone refusing to repay reveals a wicked heart and not the generous and giving heart God wants us to have.

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

If you are a Christian , do you believe Psalms 37:21?

What does the Bible say about not repaying debt?

Ps 37:21 - The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives. The Bible is clear that when something is borrowed is should be paid back. Someone refusing to repay reveals a wicked heart and not the generous and giving heart God wants us to have.

Oops, got her

On 3/27/2024 at 3:37 PM, Big girl said:

Spoken like a true Dimocrat!  Walking around with your hand out wanting something for nothing.  That is what YOUR politicians have done for years.  Not really doing nothing for you, other than throwing you a bone wanting that vote.  Such as forgiving your debt at the expense of others.  They have led you right into Communism, but you don’t have the ability to recognize it.