Anahuac 45 Orangefield 60/FINAL - OF's So. Jaden Scales scored 1,000th career points!

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Anahuac 45 Orangefield 60/FINAL
8 hours ago, CS. said:

Big Congratulations to Jaden “Ghost” Scales.  The young sophomore hit 1000 points tonight.  Impressive ball skills and played very unselfishly.  Great win by O-field. 

The entire Bobcat team impressed me tonight 

We really appreciate you sir! Thank you for the kind words and support!

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Anahuac 45 Orangefield 60/FINAL - OF's So. Jaden Scales scored 1,000th career points!
1 hour ago, TexasBoy89 said:

I’ll bet he sets an all time scoring record there for Orangefield. The kid can flat out ball!

We really appreciate you saying that sir. He has worked real hard and is on pace so that is a real possibility. Honestly, he tells me, "Daddy, I want to put banners on the wall and win! The points are just a bonus." I'm super proud that his goal is to win and just let the personal accolades come naturally. When you hit goals while doing things the right way, they seem to mean that much more. 

Thank you all again for the kind words!

4 hours ago, TexasBoy89 said:

I’ll bet he sets an all time scoring record there for Orangefield. The kid can flat out ball!

I’ve only been following 25 years and change.  But assuming the good Lord keeps him healthy, I can’t imagine he won’t end up being the best to lace em up during my time here.  Remarkable he’s only a sophomore.  

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I’ve only been following 25 years and change.  But assuming the good Lord keeps him healthy, I can’t imagine he won’t end up being the best to lace em up during my time here.  Remarkable he’s only a sophomore.  

Yeah he sure doesn’t play like he’s only a sophomore man it’s amazing how he can make it look so easy. He’s smooth with his passes and moves.

15 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Thank you so very much! That really means a lot coming from you because you know the game, and I promise you I mean that! 

Guys, girls, we can't thank you enough for all of the positivity on this thread! I promise you I show him everything that is said, some for encouragement, and then some of the other threads to fuel his fire, lol!

Just please know that over the years folks haven't always been too kind because its easier to spread negativity and dog someone else rather than actually go and outwork them. We have learned to really embrace those that show support, because those kinds of genuine folks are very rare in today's World!

We sincerely thank you! May God bless you all!