Scott Rich named as new Nederland HC/AD

10 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

According to the articles I've read this guy hasn't even seen the athletic facilities he will be working in. I hope he isn't expecting much because if he is he will be very disappointed.

Lol.  Seeing as the admin building is directly across from the stadium I doubt it.  Also Katy’s old stadium wasn’t anything special either.  You don’t like the facilities?  Put in your own money or vote for a bond.  Stop running down the program. Those facilities aren’t the worst in the state or even this area. Either that or move your butt somewhere where you like the facilities and then you can gripe about the tax rate and the cost of housing.

Is Coach Rich the candidate that Todd Dodge, Don Clayton, and Kevin Barbay recommended?  Do any of the Ned fans have the applicant list that you can post?  Good luck to Ned.  It's good times and good vibes when a program gets to hit the reset button and get the kids excited to compete.  Go Indians.  Peace.

P.S.  Did anyone over at NISD tell Coach Rich about Reagan's seven year expectation? (joking)