Westbury Christian vs Manvel  8am Main Gym 

Pro-Vision vs Sharpstown 8am AUX Gym 

Hightower vs GCM 9:30am Main Gym 

Silsbee vs Aldine 9:30am AUX Gym 

WB vs Cypress Springs 11am Main Gym 

Willowridge vs LaGrange 11am AUX Gym 

Nimitz vs BU 12:30pm Main Gym 

All games at Beaumont United 

I will post the remaining Saturday games after we know who wins/loses from the morning games 

34 minutes ago, Mamba said:

This has to be the best United shooting “team” . They have multiple guys who can make shots and that will make them hard to beat , they are not selfish the ball doesn’t stick it moves effortlessly!!!!!

I was wondering if this would be the case. Glad to see they never know where they gone get it from that’s deadly. 

33 minutes ago, Mamba said:

This has to be the best United shooting “team” . They have multiple guys who can make shots and that will make them hard to beat , they are not selfish the ball doesn’t stick it moves effortlessly!!!!!

I agree 💯, this United team is fast and quick and will shoot the lights off on you. Great defense all around with Davis and Payia controlling the boards, if you haven’t been to a United game this year please go because you will get your money worths. It will take a very good team them because they will not beat themselves. I wish they would have played national teams like last year but they didn’t. District games will be proof that they are good. Good Luck T-Wolves