Jasper vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

54 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Anyone else notice the difference between the approach to this game that Jasper fans are taking compared to Silsbee fans? Jasper fans not talking crazy and making outlandish comments, just taking it step by step and not drawing any unnecessary fire.

Watch Jasper end up making this a game. 

Too be fair… Silsbee was ranked #2 all season and undefeated… 

14 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

yes sir.  

those 3 you spoke of were my classmates.  

Ben,John ,Terrence

Zach the uncle was a year behind us.

Counting that way makes FOUR to the NFL! Not shabby for a little East Texas town! Many much larger towns would be happy to have had one player make it to the NFL, ever! And as an aside, two kids that did not play football made it to the 96 Olympics in Atlanta. That same year, the newspapers in San Antonio, with a population of over a million, was bragging about having ONE athlete in the Games

28 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Wrong! despite telling yourself each morning in the mirror you are the smartest.

Not one game thread for Jasper will see the kind of smack talking Choke town people did through out the season.

is why people not just at this site but others find it so funny they got beat like a drum

You’re living breathing proof otherwise. 

36 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

I think it's on the Bellville network.  

This is the hidden content, please

I went ahead and did a NFHS subscription which I'll keep until the end of basketball season.  The cost through March is less than one road trip to the Houston area. (depending on where we eat of course)

BellvilleSports.com don’t have rights to livestream video. Audio only. It on NFHS or possible the Conroe isd wood forest stadium YouTube livestream. 

1 minute ago, j_dog said:

Counting that way makes FOUR to the NFL! Not shabby for a little East Texas town! Many much larger towns would be happy to have had one player make it to the NFL, ever! And as an aside, two kids that did not play football made it to the 96 Olympics in Atlanta. That same year, the newspapers in San Antonio, with a population of over a million, was bragging about having ONE athlete in the Games

one of the world class sprinters/ hurdler so happens to ALSO be a Bronson. Ben's twin brother Bryan.  lol

Hey DAWGS fans, I caught the tail end of KJAS broadcast last night and Scott wad telling Van that he had asked Coach Crumedy  what the future look like as far as players go.

He said that CC told him there is a Freshman linebacker that he really thinks is going to be better than TyAnthony (#4).

for me,  after watching #4 the past three seasons do what he has done on the Varsity level that's hard to believe. never said the young man's name though

3 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Hey DAWGS fans, I caught the tail end of KJAS broadcast last night and Scott wad telling Van that he had asked Coach Crumedy  what the future look like as far as players go.

He said that CC told him there is a Freshman linebacker that he really thinks is going to be better than TyAnthony (#4).

for me,  after watching #4 the past three seasons do what he has done on the Varsity level that's hard to believe. never said the young man's name though

That is scary! But great for Jasper