Jasper vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

2 minutes ago, H-STING said:

Obviously Bellville is the favorite in this match up. Jasper defense has been playing extremely well in the playoffs. Will be interesting to see what the Jasper coaching  comes up with on offense to keep the chains moving. I’ll be tuned in on this game. Good luck Jasper..

I am out of reactions for the day, but your support is appreciated! 

Without a doubt Bellville is a well oiled machine. hopefully & just maybe someone forgot to put the plug back in on the last oil change.

3 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

I am out of reactions for the day, but your support is appreciated! 

Without a doubt Bellville is a well oiled machine. hopefully & just maybe someone forgot to put the plug back in on the last oil change.

You know round here nobody expected Refugio to be steamrolled by ganado. Jus sayin…

1 hour ago, 09876 said:

You know round here nobody expected Refugio to be steamrolled by ganado. Jus sayin…

And I don't think anybody expected Silsbee to get steamrolled by Bellville!   Again, the first thing you ask yourself -- who has the better coach.  No question, this answer is Bellville!

42 minutes ago, Reagan said:

And I don't think anybody expected Silsbee to get steamrolled by Bellville!   Again, the first thing you ask yourself -- who has the better coach.  No question, this answer is Bellville!

Reagan, I never have known that is your thought/ opinion about a teams performance. wow. Got me seeing things differently already.

3 hours ago, H-STING said:

Obviously Bellville is the favorite in this match up. Jasper defense has been playing extremely well in the playoffs. Will be interesting to see what the Jasper coaching  comes up with on offense to keep the chains moving. I’ll be tuned in on this game. Good luck Jasper..

Jasper defensive coaching is top notch. Unfortunetly, it will not matter tonight. You can try to coach a tree how to fall down but if you don't have the equipment to make it happen, it won't. 

17 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Anyone else notice the difference between the approach to this game that Jasper fans are taking compared to Silsbee fans? Jasper fans not talking crazy and making outlandish comments, just taking it step by step and not drawing any unnecessary fire.

Watch Jasper end up making this a game. 

Thats solely because of what happened in the Silsbee game already. Don’t read too much into it. 

19 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Anyone else notice the difference between the approach to this game that Jasper fans are taking compared to Silsbee fans? Jasper fans not talking crazy and making outlandish comments, just taking it step by step and not drawing any unnecessary fire.

Too bad our fans can't play. Pretty sure Bellville can't block us all. 😁

8 hours ago, CCRed said:

Is this game being live streamed ?

I think it's on the Bellville network.  

This is the hidden content, please

I went ahead and did a NFHS subscription which I'll keep until the end of basketball season.  The cost through March is less than one road trip to the Houston area. (depending on where we eat of course)

4 hours ago, Unbelievableee said:

Jasper defensive coaching is top notch. Unfortunetly, it will not matter tonight. You can try to coach a tree how to fall down but if you don't have the equipment to make it happen, it won't. 

Thanks! (about our DC) Malcolm was outstanding as DAWG himself, then at McNeese University.   he knew the game well already before his NFL days which topped it off. He interacts with the young men so well. He is a great role model!  Being honest when the HC position opened up he was by far my and the majority of Jasper hands down who we wanted to take over . At that point he had not finished getting his Masters. Don't get me wrong iwe feel blessed to have CC(Coach Crumedy). he is a hometown guy also. He had been OC and track coach at Manvel for quite a while..

20 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

My crazy comment was that if Silsbee could do something about limiting return yards and if they could protect the quarterback they would have a chance if they got several big plays to boot.

The Dave Campbell ranking was dumb.  The Max Preps ranking of Silsbee at No. 6 made sense.  The Tigers could play with anybody in the state EXCEPT the top three and perhaps Wimberly.  I think Jaspers handling of Cuero bears that out.

But those top three, Carthage, Bellville and Mt. Pleasant, all with ratings above 50, are just too strong.

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Thats solely because of what happened in the Silsbee game already. Don’t read too much into it. 

Wrong! despite telling yourself each morning in the mirror you are the smartest.

Not one game thread for Jasper will see the kind of smack talking Choke town people did through out the season.

is why people not just at this site but others find it so funny they got beat like a drum

9 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I think taking the quiet approach is pretty much the Jasper way. Oh, we poke fun a little bit sometimes, but rarely seriously. Jasper has had too many very good teams get sidelined over the years. One of the very best didn't even get out of the district. That Jasper team sent THREE players to the NFL. Two lasted long term. One was an uncle to the Jasper Defensive Coordinator. No, Jasper fans know to pretty much keep the trash talk down.

3 minutes ago, j_dog said:

I think taking the quiet approach is pretty much the Jasper way. Oh, we poke fun a little bit sometimes, but rarely seriously. Jasper has had too many very good teams get sidelined over the years. One of the very best didn't even get out of the district. That Jasper team sent THREE players to the NFL. Two lasted long term. One was an uncle to the Jasper Defensive Coordinator. No, Jasper fans know to pretty much keep the trash talk down.

yes sir.  

those 3 you spoke of were my classmates.  

Ben,John ,Terrence

Zach the uncle was a year behind us.

4 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

yes sir.  

those 3 you spoke of were my classmates.  

Ben,John ,Terrence

Zach the uncle was a year behind us.

and uh oh yeah for you other folks that don't know Ben is a Bronson also. So if there is such a thing as Royalty in our football program's long history the Bronson bloodline is it! ( all sports actually)