Huntsville vs PNG - 5aD2 Regional Final

Rez Ipsa

Huntsville vs PNG - 5aD2 Region 3 Final   

116 members have voted

1. 1. Huntsville or PNG?

10 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Does anyone know if Huntsville fans have an online space similar to this one ? I’d love to see what they’re saying about this game. They certainly don’t talk here. 

No, they do not.  Probably want to keep it on the down-low.  The Hornets are a 3rd place team that is playing in the 4th round.  They have been underdogs each week.  Once again, no one expects them to win.  Reminds me a little of Crosby’s 2020 run where they won 4 in a row.  Although their insane run came against undefeated teams

TICKET INFORMATION: State Quarterfinal Round playoff tickets for this week's game with Huntsville are now on sale ONLINE ONLY through Thursday.

Friday, tickets will be sold online AND at the gate.  

PNG will be the HOME team. Gates open at 6 p.m. Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.

NOTE: Purple Cards WILL NOT accepted at this game. 

DISCOUNT PASSCODES (If you do not use these, you will be charged full price):
Student: J121W
Adult: M121H

PRICES: 
*Student Pre-Sale: $7
*Adult Pre-Sale: $13
*Game Day (Everyone): $16 (No passcode needed on game day)
* Ticketmaster fees will apply to online sales
🟣 TICKET LINK:

This is the hidden content, please

⚠️ TICKET INSTRUCTIONS ⚠️:
• Click the link above.
• Click the Unlock button.
• Enter the passcode and click Unlock.
• If you need both student and adult tickets, repeat Step #3.
• Click on General Admission.
• Adjust your ticket quantities and click Next.
• Sign in to Ticketmaster (you MUST create an account if you do not have one already.)
• Checkout using your debit/credit card.
• Agree to the Terms of Use.
• Click Place Order.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Parking: $20
Ticket required for age 2 and over.
PNG fans must enter through the SW Ford Gates.

BROADCAST
NDN Press has applied to produce our student-led broadcast for this game on our YouTube channel. We will post when we know we'll be able to sometime this week. You can always catch the game action on the radio on Cool 92.5 FM.

#PNGproud #AlwaysBeFaithful #CaptureLife

4 hours ago, 1970 said:

I've never cared for TM, but I suffered through it and got our tickets. 

This should be a good game, siwhymilar to the MLC game; but I'm thinking there will be a few changes made by PNG from the MLC game.  We'll see. 

If Coach McCrary was smart he would pull up the tape when they played Liberty Hill and implement it... the constant running plays in between the tackles didn't work vs Lake Creek and won't work vs. Huntsville...you have big tall receivers use them

27 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

If Coach McCrary was smart he would pull up the tape when they played Liberty Hill and implement it... the constant running plays in between the tackles didn't work vs Lake Creek and won't work vs. Huntsville...you have big tall receivers use them

Not only that - If we make it to state, it’s not going to work against Soc or Lovejoy. 

8 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Those kids on NDN press do a heck of a job! Glad to see they get to continue their hard work! 

They're outstanding. They have a great mentor. I had heard rumors of Bally being at this game. If that would have been the case, NDN Press probably wouldn't have been able to stream. TexanLive is sharing I guess.

2 interceptions on the season that I can remember.  They did not cause us any harm.  High percentage throws with a negative outcome.  He has taken very good care of the ball.  One sack with a fumble against a very good defense.  Minimal mistakes, especially for a sophomore.  He has done an outstanding job at QB this season!