BH Vs Richland

BHFAN

BH Vs. Richland   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ?

• BH
    • Richland

39 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

Just that you cannot take final scores and make a determination as you did. Yes BH can be competitive and even win the game but not because the scores from other teams playing a common opponent that each team has defeated. 

Heck. Longview was up 49-0 at the half against Porter, a team you lost too just a week earlier. 

Don’t get me started on the Porter game 😂 if we play like that again with the same refs y’all would beat us 55-0

7 hours ago, jbabi86 said:

Just that you cannot take final scores and make a determination as you did. Yes BH can be competitive and even win the game but not because the scores from other teams playing a common opponent that each team has defeated. 

Heck. Longview was up 49-0 at the half against Porter, a team you lost too just a week earlier. 

That’s exactly why I said”which team are we going to get”. “If we play our game”.  I’ll say it again “if we play our game” we can compete with ANYBODY in 5AD1.  “But which team shows up”?

7 hours ago, jbabi86 said:

That’s exactly why I said”which team are we going to get”. “If we play our game”.  I’ll say it again “if we play our game” we can compete with ANYBODY in 5AD1.  “But which team shows up”?

22 hours ago, BH04 said:

The way I see it, BH dropped more points on McKinney than Longview and Forney.  WITH a fumble on the 3yd line and a pick.  We also held them to 14 (I ain’t counting the last minute TD with 2nd string in).  Now I don’t think ANYBODY  would pick Richland over either one of those teams.  BH can play with anybody in 5AD1 when they play their game.  NOW, what team will show up?  The Porter team or the PAM team?

I think Richland vs Forney is a pick em game 

Kind of surprised that the computer ranks are favorable to BH with Richland being 11-0

Max Preps has us ranked 13 and Richland 16

Cal Preps has us favored 38-31

It’s all due to their district and schedule strength, but thought they would get the nod👍.  Rankings don’t matter though BH has to come to play and getting the ground game going is key.

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Kind of surprised that the computer ranks are favorable to BH with Richland being 11-0

Max Preps has us ranked 13 and Richland 16

Cal Preps has us favored 38-31

It’s all due to their district and schedule strength, but thought they would get the nod👍.  Rankings don’t matter though BH has to come to play and getting the ground game going is key.

DCTF has BH favored +1

So it looks like Frisco lost their starting RB at the end of the 1st then their starting QB at the end of the 2nd. Friscos offense when the starters were in was very vanilla.

For Richland the RB #1 is ok, but nothing BH hasn’t faced . # 4 to me is their best player he returns punts , kickoffs and receives. We got to cover him up and hit #1 early and often ,he can run but not a power back. QB is average BH needs to pressure him all night.

On 11/13/2023 at 11:52 AM, jbabi86 said:

Porter was not a good football team IMO. Any coach other than King and that score is 63-0...at halftime

I’m not as sold on Forney. We heard how good they were last year and BH shut them down and sent them home. 1 year later they get a DiV 1 defensive move in and their juggernauts? I think Lone Star beats them Friday ,but if not and we can get by Richland it BH/ Forney part 2😎

38 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I’m not as sold on Forney. We heard how good they were last year and BH shut them down and sent them home. 1 year later they get a DiV 1 defensive move in and their juggernauts? I think Lone Star beats them Friday ,but if not and we can get by Richland it BH/ Forney part 2😎

Who has said they are juggernauts? 

17 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Mostly coming from the lobo fans to distract from almost getting beat by them. Of course I’m exaggerating a bit 😀

lol.

We doubled them in yardage. Doubled them in time of possession.

The only reason that game was even remotely close was because of not finishing drives, and those hometown refs in Forney trying to get them in the game.

Forney is most definitely not a juggernaut by any stretch of the imagination...but they're definitely better than last season, and it's pretty crazy to think they're just the same team from then.

For what it's worth, I'm not high on Richland at all and fully expect the Eagles to get by the Royals...but if anything has been shown by BH this season, it's that y'all are not consistent at all from week to week. Y'all talked all year about injuries and such but then once you score your largest victory of the year...you go and lose to THAT Porter team lol.

I'm sure you'll say something about McNorth from last week, but in all reality, that was a 4th place team that got in because they faced off against Lancaster on the right week and didn't have to play against Lacy in the 4th quarter due to injury when he was dominating them.

11 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

lol.

We doubled them in yardage. Doubled them in time of possession.

The only reason that game was even remotely close was because of not finishing drives, and those hometown refs in Forney trying to get them in the game.

Forney is most definitely not a juggernaut by any stretch of the imagination...but they're definitely better than last season, and it's pretty crazy to think they're just the same team from then.

For what it's worth, I'm not high on Richland at all and fully expect the Eagles to get by the Royals...but if anything has been shown by BH this season, it's that y'all are not consistent at all from week to week. Y'all talked all year about injuries and such but then once you score your largest victory of the year...you go and lose to THAT Porter team lol.

I'm sure you'll say something about McNorth from last week, but in all reality, that was a 4th place team that got in because they faced off against Lancaster on the right week and didn't have to play against Lacy in the 4th quarter due to injury when he was dominating them.

Can’t dispute that we have been inconsistent, but it has been contributed to injuries. The loss to Porter is close to your deception of the game y’all had with Forney except ours was caused by coming off a first ever win over PA, untimely turnovers and the Refs from hell 😂. BH continued that poor play to start the game last week which got us down 14-3 quick. Mc North is a much better team than Porter it was just one of those games