Leander Rouse vs PN-G Legacy Stadium Katy Texas Next Friday

prepballfan

19 hours ago, Coach85 said:

My point is, I know the home side generally seats more. But it doesn’t matter what side we are on those that have tickets will get into the game. They give the same amount of tickets to each team to sale. If we run out of seats in the stands, which is a good possibility on either side, the stadium will open up the grass areas in the end zone. They did it last year for us. 

It sometimes makes a difference to where you park and what gate you go in. Siting in the grass sucks. You can not see the game as good as you can from the stands. You might try your local team facebook which usually gives that information. 

9 hours ago, SD_2 said:

Tx Bob website says it seats 12,000. PNG seats 12,471. With 9 schools in Katy ISD using that and Jack Rhodes as home stadiums, there are several games where the “visiting” team is playing on their home field. I would assume each side seats 6,000. 

PNG holds more than that the have ir wrong. I saw the seating charts when it was built

We will be fine at Legacy. We sold it out for the Semi-final game and many Indian fans and other fans from the area sat on the LH side.  The lady working concessions told me it was the first time she had saw a side entirely sold out and that they were running out of certain items in the concessions. I am unaware if its true or not. I already have been told that some of my friend's from Nederland are coming and that quite a few will be there. Also a family I met after the Brenham game said to expect some Green and White amongst the Purple and White. So whomever makes it Ty we welcome your support. Come be part of our family if you desire. You will be welcomed with open arms. Also Ty to all the area folks who support us in the playoffs. We are blessed to have you. 

6 hours ago, prepballfan said:

We will be fine at Legacy. We sold it out for the Semi-final game and many Indian fans and other fans from the area sat on the LH side.  The lady working concessions told me it was the first time she had saw a side entirely sold out and that they were running out of certain items in the concessions. I am unaware if its true or not. I already have been told that some of my friend's from Nederland are coming and that quite a few will be there. Also a family I met after the Brenham game said to expect some Green and White amongst the Purple and White. So whomever makes it Ty we welcome your support. Come be part of our family if you desire. You will be welcomed with open arms. Also Ty to all the area folks who support us in the playoffs. We are blessed to have you. 

I hope those from other schools who come wear their own colors. I want them to let everyone know they’re there. It’s a tradition I’d love to see get going. When Nederland is in the playoffs and png isn’t, I’d love to see their whole side in black, gold, purple, and white. And I’d love a sea of black and gold sitting with us this week. 

6 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Credible sources did confirm it was the first sale out for that stadium.  Liberty Hill brought a really good crowd too but it was probably 75% PNG fans…lol!  Hopefully the Indian Nation Stadium Tour and pep rally’s at Buc-ee’s continues for several more weeks 😁

36 minutes ago, NDNmom91 said:

Credible sources did confirm it was the first sale out for that stadium.  Liberty Hill brought a really good crowd too but it was probably 75% PNG fans…lol!  Hopefully the Indian Nation Stadium Tour and pep rally’s at Buc-ee’s continues for several more weeks 😁

I forgot about that bucces thing last year, it made the hs scoreboard show thru the playoffs. 

On 11/12/2023 at 7:23 AM, prepballfan said:

As I recall, PN-GISD staff confirmed with Katy ISD that it was the first sell-out of either side of Legacy Stadium in the stadium's history. Katy ISD staff were overwhelmed and even began opening up the grassy berms on the north end of the stadium because the stands were so packed.

Hoping we see that again Friday night. 😎

8 hours ago, AshlyHasBeen said:

PNG’s crowd is amazing, but I will say Katy has sold out their side of Legacy Stadium multiple times since it’s been built. You can find pictures with the Katy crowd overflowing onto the hills.

True…I’m sure home side has sold many time.  PNG was told by KATY ISD that last years Semi Final was the first time the ENTIRE stadium had sold out…we filled up our side and almost half of Liberty Hills plus overflow onto the hills…it was CRAZY…lol!  

Got a screenshot of an email from Katy ISD staff earlier today indicating that 80% of the PN-G tickets have already been sold. That puts the crowd on our side somewhere between 4,500 and 4,800, depending on whether the band and Indianettes were accounted for in that total. And we're still 28 hours from kickoff.

I watched LR’s first-round game on YouTube. Setting normal caveats for “anything can happen” and “we might not be as good as we think,” I’m predicting a fairly routine victory for PNG. LR has some serious speed on offense. They run a straightforward spread. They remind me of Nederland or Dayton, but better. But, not much better. They don’t do anything on offense we haven’t faced before (Brenham is better, among Texas City, West Orange, FBM, and, of course PAM). Their o-line is going to be asking for oxygen tanks by the third quarter. And, they simply don’t play defense. Their plan is to hope they score 50 while hoping you score 48. That’s a bad recipe for facing the PNG o-line and D. 

5 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

Got a screenshot of an email from Katy ISD staff earlier today indicating that 80% of the PN-G tickets have already been sold. That puts the crowd on our side somewhere between 4,500 and 4,800, depending on whether the band and Indianettes were accounted for in that total. And we're still 28 hours from kickoff.

I saw that also. It had the Leander Rouse side at 20%. So if we sell out, looks like plenty of room on the other side.