Montgomery Lake Creek (53) @ Nederland (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

Just now, tvc184 said:

!!score:40/6/h

That maybe the worst 20 minutes of Football I've seen Nederland play ever...we had fumbles Lake Creek defense scoring TDs our QB getting hurt giving up 2 Point Conversions FGs everything in those 20 minutes that could go bad did go bad

You've alerted the ScoreboardBot:

Score Alert: Montgomery Lake Creek(40) @ Nederland(6) Halftime

8 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Defense played really well, just a bit of a tall task playing #1, Dogs got a tough 24 minutes left.  Hard to lose your QB and not have a major impact, hang in their Dogs and keep your head up

I actually agree we gave Lake Creek excellent field position multiple times Lake Creek might have 40 I'm not impressed they don't look like the #1 team in the state Nederland is making them look really good 

18 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

That maybe the worst 20 minutes of Football I've seen Nederland play ever...we had fumbles Lake Creek defense scoring TDs our QB getting hurt giving up 2 Point Conversions FGs everything in those 20 minutes that could go bad did go bad

You've alerted the ScoreboardBot:

Score Alert: Montgomery Lake Creek(40) @ Nederland(6) Halftime

What about that playoff loss at Reliant a few years ago against against Marshall Mavericks… we are up 21-13 at half… we lost 63-24. Gave up 50 points in the 2nd half. 35 points in the 4th. Lol 

10 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Hate to tell you Brubaker but the game is already out of hand

I predicted LC anywhere from 42 to 56 but it looks like 70 or more 

Are you for real??? You think I’m talking about whether the game is out of hand??? I’m talking about something you know nothing about… it wasn’t about winning on the scoreboard.  These are high school kids, you don’t get it bud, it’s cool

• piratefan changed the title to Montgomery Lake Creek (53) @ Nederlandhttps://www.setxsports.com/ip/topic/246825-montgomery-lake-creek-53-nederland-6-final/ (6) - FINAL
  • WOSdrummer99 changed the title to Montgomery Lake Creek (53) @ Nederland (6) - FINAL