Week-10 Port Arthur Memorial at Barbers Hill Predictions 10/27

Who wins   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 05:05 AM

8 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

You left this part out of your quote from OlDAWG, typical you though.

“ Just want no part of a possible 3-way tie scenario with the gimme last second TD the refs gave BH in the LP game.”

Doesn’t want anything to do with a possible 3-way tie.  Seems like it not anything against Barbers Hills and makes pretty good sense.  The logic is pretty solid, but reading and comprehension is fundamental, some of us(YOU) come up short in that category I guess. 

And you left out the part OLDawg has not had a good thing to say about BH all year, so what would anyone expect? Just SSDD. Do the math. 

A Crosby guy whining about a last second BH TD against LP. OMG Don't you have enough to worry about? LOL. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Ppl are obligated to root for BH. Poor BH. Lol. Hilarious. 

Total FAIL. 

More of your false narrative. We don't expect anyone to support BH. We know the hateraid flows freely, and we don't care.. Like I said I don't give a flip who he pulls for nor does anyone else but to claim he is otherwise neutral on BH after all the shade this year? Get real, LOL! 

8 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

From a dynamic, make plays on his own, yes, the best one in district.  I know the Cove QB has the most yards passing but it's mostly from the pocket.  

It seems like you haven’t watched many of our games.  You should be in for a treat.

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

And you left out the part OLDawg has not had a good thing to say about BH all year, so what would anyone expect? Just SSDD. Do the math. 

A Crosby guy whining about a last second BH TD against LP. OMG Don't you have enough to worry about? LOL. 

Literally missed the comprehension again. It’s about playoff seeding not his disdain for BH!

Lord.. hair? Really? This is going to be a good one for sure. BH looks to be healthy finally and playing at home. Eagle stadium should be rocking and the Eagles will need a perfect game to take out the Titans. BH blowing out KWP surprised me and if the show up with that Friday BH wins. Anyone know how much BH has to win by to take the 1 seed?

23 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Curious if Barbers Hill is gonna have some ref home cooking in their favor?   😏

BH is a really good football team.  Be curious all you want.  Your team must have been beaten at BH your excuse for the loss is on the officiating.  

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Lord.. hair? Really? This is going to be a good one for sure. BH looks to be healthy finally and playing at home. Eagle stadium should be rocking and the Eagles will need a perfect game to take out the Titans. BH blowing out KWP surprised me and if the show up with that Friday BH wins. Anyone know how much BH has to win by to take the 1 seed?

Should be 10

15 hours ago, pakronos said:

I don’t care about that… after the first young man they harassed, all blacks should have pulled out. As far as the team, say what u want, that teams plays hard. I won’t be shocked if PAM list

Everyone in the school should have pulled out, over the hair thing. BH has picked the dumbest possible hill to die on, and the people need to punish them for it. All the PAM players and fans should show up at the game with outlandish, huge, multicolored wigs. 

18 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Everyone in the school should have pulled out, over the hair thing. BH has picked the dumbest possible hill to die on, and the people need to punish them for it. All the PAM players and fans should show up at the game with outlandish, huge, multicolored wigs. 

Has nothing to do with football.   Go back to mid county

2 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Dumb comment. Stop watching the news. Everyone has to abide by rules and believe it or not being black doesn’t give you a pass. If you want the to enroll in a school that lets you do whatever you want your free to do so. Don’t come to BH flashing the race card because you don’t get your way because all have to abide. Stop being dumb people the news is an outlet for the stupid.

really didn’t want to go there and keep this football, but I only can handle so much stupidity.

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Dumb comment. Stop watching the news. Everyone has to abide by rules and believe it or not being black doesn’t give you a pass. If you want the to enroll in a school that lets you do whatever you want your free to do so. Don’t come to BH flashing the race card because you don’t get your way because all have to abide. Stop being dumb people the news is an outlet for the stupid.

really didn’t want to go there and keep this football, but I only can handle so much stupidity.

The conversation is already over. 

10 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Total FAIL. 

More of your false narrative. We don't expect anyone to support BH. We know the hateraid flows freely, and we don't care.. Like I said I don't give a flip who he pulls for nor does anyone else but to claim he is otherwise neutral on BH after all the shade this year? Get real, LOL! 

If you don’t care who I pull for, quit posting about it. Go back to the kiddie board. You whine worse than my 5 year old granddaughter.

8 hours ago, BHFAN said:

BH wins by 1-3 points: 1. PAM, 2. LP, 3. BH

BH wins by 4-8 points: 1. PAM, 2. BH, 3. LP

BH wins by 9 or more: 1. BH, 2. PAM, 3. LP

Also BH can take control of the number 1 seed with a win AND La Porte loss to Crosby.

23 minutes ago, pdawg119 said:

BH wins by 1-3 points: 1. PAM, 2. LP, 3. BH

BH wins by 4-8 points: 1. PAM, 2. BH, 3. LP

BH wins by 9 or more: 1. BH, 2. PAM, 3. LP

Also BH can take control of the number 1 seed with a win AND La Porte loss to Crosby.

Thanks! 

12 hours ago, OlDawg said:
  On 10/20/2023 at 9:25 PM, OlDawg said:

that last second TD the refs gave BH in the LP game could hurt.

You are still WHINING and CRYING about refs from literally a month ago. Poor, poor LaPorte! I never complain about refs. Its just part of the game. Get over whatever your complaint is. Try to move on with your life, CRYBABY! 

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:
You are still WHINING and CRYING about refs from literally a month ago. Poor, poor LaPorte! I never complain about refs. Its just part of the game. Get over whatever your complaint is. Try to move on with your life, CRYBABY! 

Saying something COULD hurt as a possibility in the future for PO seeding is a pretty simple statement. First, BH has to win the game, or it’s moot.

Your comprehension level is a little on the low side, eh?

When BH figures out how to beat LP, then you may be on to something. So far, it’s a big 0-fer. Can’t even seem to win Homecoming on your own field. LOL

Beat PAM—if you can. They’re on your schedule. BH has already lost to LP…AGAIN.

Should be a good game.

1 hour ago, OlDawg said:

Saying something COULD hurt as a possibility in the future for PO seeding is a pretty simple statement. First, BH has to win the game, or it’s moot.

Your comprehension level is a little on the low side, eh?

When BH figures out how to beat LP, then you may be on to something. So far, it’s a big 0-fer. Can’t even seem to win Homecoming on your own field. LOL

Beat PAM—if you can. They’re on your schedule. BH has already lost to LP…AGAIN.

Should be a good game.

You’re right about BH has to win the game, apparently by 10 to be seeded where they’d like to be. They have not proved they can beat LP with their dominant running game that definitively exposed some weaknesses. Even down two of our best run stoppers that may have helped slow some of the bigger plays, not very it would have changed the outcome. Despite all that, BH still had opportunities to win the ball game and could not capitalize. Arguably the rush they put on QB is what did BH in during the LP game. I’d say LP is the most well coached team BH has played. If they had a little more threat a receiver and didn’t have the drops they had in that game, they’d won by more. 
It’s my true unbiased observation.