Lumberton (11-1) vs. Waller(9-3)/WALLER ADVANCES

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Rice hold like over 70,000....come Southeast Texas lets fill our half up....we only need PNG, Nederland and Dayton fans and we would have it full....

And about Stallworth....and the tailgate party....I don't think they really let us because before the game started but after the party was essentially over...Goose Creek ISD police told us tailgating isn't allowed....so next week it most likely wouldn't be allowed like it 'was' this week....lets get a check on Rice's policy on tailgate parties.....I may get 'cough cough' sick and have to call in Friday....I feel the cough coming already....

Guest maverick24

We will not take them Lightly and I know after last night they will not take us lightly!! It will be a war teams dont get this far by not being a good team.

SECOND I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL YOU NED,WB,WOS PNG DAYTON OR WHERE EVER YOU ARE  FROM to stop by the Raidernation tailgate party wear you school colors or tell us where you are from we love the fact that fans from our area are on the L-Train We have had to go watch yall play for years, now  we are glad our son's are giving yall some exciting games to watch!!!

WHO'S NEXT

Lumberton 40

Waller 17

Enjoy Rice stadium.  It is actually a very fine place to have a football game.  I absolutely love it there.  Home to one of the first Super Bowls.  I believe #3??  I might be wrong on the number, but one of the early Super Bowls was played there.  Been to several games including PNG vs El Campo where PNG came out on top 9-6. 

You will love Rice Stadium.  Especially after a sweet win.

This WIN was the biggest thing to happen to Lumberton in a long time, I can't think of anything bigger.

You people from other places around SE TX just bear with us a little, we're just having fun! MAKING HISTORY!

GO RAIDERNATION  ...... COME ONE COME ALL.......NEXT STOP ...... RICE STADIUM ........ THE L-TRAIN IS COMING!

I heard last night the neutral site was originally going to be Pasedena or Deer Park but the stands weren't big enough to hold the Lumberton faithful.  That says a lot for the support this team is getting and mighty thoughtful of the coaches to make sure the venue will support the fans.  Let's pack the house Friday night.

this is a game u need to watch it in.  those teams u are suppose t o  beat  some times  bite in  u in the butt during the playoffs. i have  noticed  this trend down through the years  watching newton football.  anyway  good luck lumberton. 

Guest ST4life

well i have some info for all yall LaMarque was a small fast team and almost took care of Lumberton

so how will Lumberton do against a big fast team.

Nederland beat Waller at the first of the season and by the looks of it Waller has only gotten better here are some of the Waller Football team star player stats

Jeremy Phillips QB 6-4 195 SR runs a 4.7 in the 40 yard dash has Duke and Baylor looking at him

Trevor Barry DE 6-3 220 SR

Jopho Bartu WR 6-2 200 SR

Eddie Brown DT 6-2 265 SR

David Hunter OG 6-2 270 SR

Isaac Watson OT 6-7 290 SR very big

Last but not least

Eddie Brown DT 6-2 266 SR

runs a 4.6 in the 40 yard dash

benches 400 pounds

squats 600 pounds

vertical 30 inches

has offers from Texas, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Texas Tech etc.

and alot of other big guys this should be a better match up for Lumberton

L-train might run out of steam if they are expecting a blowout :'(

Best of luck to our neighbors..... The L-Train is on a roll!!!!!! I was sitting at the McDonald's parking lot in LaPorte last night finishing a after the game snack when we tuned into the game and heard the great news!!!!!! What an exciting time to be from L-Town and SETX. Its been a long time coming for you guys. Keep the train a rolling.... choo, chooooooooooo!!!!!! I'll take Lumberton in this game 28-10

well i have some info for all yall LaMarque was a small fast team and almost took care of Lumberton

Nederland beat Waller at the first of the season and by the looks of it Waller has only gotten better here are some of the Waller Football team star player stats

Jeremy Phillips QB 6-4 195 SR runs a 4.7 in the 40 yard dash has Duke and Baylor looking at him

Last but not least

benches 400 pounds

squats 600 pounds

vertical 30 inches

Last but not least

benches 400 pounds

squats 600 pounds

vertical 30 inches

People need to realize that lumberton isn't afraid of speed or build, they play a solid downhill style running game that will make a 6'2 210 DE tackle and be agile. Lumberton is fast enough on defense to keep the containment. Look for another great game from the raiders friday. Waller loves to run it too. my prediction is Lumberton wins in a close one.

Lumberton 40

Waller 17

Enjoy Rice stadium.  It is actually a very fine place to have a football game.  I absolutely love it there.  Home to one of the first Super Bowls.  I believe #3??  I might be wrong on the number, but one of the early Super Bowls was played there.  Been to several games including PNG vs El Campo where PNG came out on top 9-6. 

You will love Rice Stadium.  Especially after a sweet win.

Rice Stadium is alright.  I was there for the UH/Rice game last year.  It's a little big for a HS game, though.  If we're going to play in a 70,000 seat stadium, at least give us Reliant where we won't freeze!

Anyone think the Region Final will be at Reliant?

Rice Stadium is alright.  I was there for the UH/Rice game last year.  It's a little big for a HS game, though.  If we're going to play in a 70,000 seat stadium, at least give us Reliant where we won't freeze!

Anyone think the Region Final will be at Reliant?

I dont think it's out of the question, however, we need to get past Waller first!  I looked at thier schedule and they really haven't played anybody so to speak. (Bay City, Montgomery, Huntsville, Willis, ect. all very beatable teams. Stay focused and we'll win it L-Town!!!

Well I can tell you this. There was plenty of air horns at this game. LM and Lumberton both had plenty to go around. BUTTTTTTTTT. How about the horn a Lumberton fan has new in the stands? Do you like it or not? I know the guy and he said it will be at the next game.

I know the guy too, and that horn is right up his alley!  Ha Ha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder