Jasper at Franklin

lcm93

4 hours ago, Setx fan said:

I think they snuck a back or something out the backfield once or twice. They're like 90 percent run though. 

And it's work 35 straight times... all I used to hear about was how Franklin would never win state just running the ball. 3 straight trips to Dallas 4 in the last 8 years with 2 state titles and only 8 yes 8 passing yards in the last 2 championship games. If it's not broke don't fix it. We may lose this game to a team a class up who imo should still be in the top 10. But its only gonna make us better in the long run. These seniors have played some really good ball clubs over the years from Canadian, Gunter, Lorena, Brock, Columbus ect. They will not back down from a challenge or lay down for anyone. I expect this to be another great game at Hedrick field.

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

And it's work 35 straight times... all I used to hear about was how Franklin would never win state just running the ball. 3 straight trips to Dallas 4 in the last 8 years with 2 state titles and only 8 yes 8 passing yards in the last 2 championship games. If it's not broke don't fix it. We may lose this game to a team a class up who imo should still be in the top 10. But its only gonna make us better in the long run. These seniors have played some really good ball clubs over the years from Canadian, Gunter, Lorena, Brock, Columbus ect. They will not back down from a challenge or lay down for anyone. I expect this to be another great game at Hedrick field.

It's worked because yall have really talented and disciplined kids who run it to perfection and haven't got bored with it yet. It takes a team who's just as talented and also very tough to have a chance at beating yall. Yall haven't ran into that team durring those playoff runs yet. I expect it to be a good game Friday also. 

11 hours ago, Setx fan said:

It's worked because yall have really talented and disciplined kids who run it to perfection and haven't got bored with it yet. It takes a team who's just as talented and also very tough to have a chance at beating yall. Yall haven't ran into that team durring those playoff runs yet. I expect it to be a good game Friday also. 

Bored with it yet? Franklin is a huge football town and always has been. The kids run the same system from little league up. They look up to the high school kids as celebrities and the high school kids help volunteer in all youth sports. I don't think we have to worry about them getting bored with it. If that is the case how come places like Mart and Carthage haven't got bored with it yet.

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Bored with it yet? Franklin is a huge football town and always has been. The kids run the same system from little league up. They look up to the high school kids as celebrities and the high school kids help volunteer in all youth sports. I don't think we have to worry about them getting bored with it. If that is the case how come places like Mart and Carthage haven't got bored with it yet.

I think the reason Mart and Carthage have “not got bored with it” is because they “do not run it”?