Rushing 31 Car 150 YDs 2 TDs

Notables:

T. Kibbles 17 Car 86 YDs 1 TD

G. Farr 6 Car 43 YDs 1 TD

D. Miller 3 Rec 145 YDs 2 TDs

R. Baltrip 2 Rec 78 YDs 2 TDs

J. Miller 63 YD TD Rec

5 hours ago, spidersal said:

Nederland is going to have to start scheduling Hardin, Warren, and Sabine Pass to get some wins. They are about as bad as last year.  I still can’t figure out how you get worse as the season progresses 

BC, LCM and Lumberton would be better...the dogs haven't dropped that low. Then again you go from one extreme to the other 🙄

Silsbee has a very good group of receivers. It's not just Miller. Cartwright, Baltrip and J. Miller are dangerous.

Not sure I can remember any Silsbee QB throw for over 300 yards and 5 TD's in the first half. He only attempted two passes in the 2nd half.

Tigers ran the ball every play by but two in the 2nd half.

Nederland secondary is not good. Just don't have much speed back there. Bulldog defense did a good job against the run but got wore down some in the 2nd half.

Really thought this would be a 40-21 type win for Silsbee. Certainly didn't think it would be 35-0 at half.

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee has a very good group of receivers. It's not just Miller. Cartwright, Baltrip and J. Miller are dangerous.

Not sure I can remember any Silsbee QB throw for over 300 yards and 5 TD's in the first half. He only attempted two passes in the 2nd half.

Nederland secondary is not good. Just don't have much speed back there. Bulldog defense did a good job against the run but got wore down some in the 2nd half.

Really thought this would be a 40-21 type win for Silsbee. Certainly didn't think it would be 35-0 at half.

This could be the best group of WRs Silsbee has ever had. Mackey, Barnes, and Lowe were good as well as Holmes and Elam but this could be the best. If healthy, Moshier could break some passing records at Silsbee. I think Brisbane had the record last year for passing yards in a season. 

59 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

This could be the best group of WRs Silsbee has ever had. Mackey, Barnes, and Lowe were good as well as Holmes and Elam but this could be the best. If healthy, Moshier could break some passing records at Silsbee. I think Brisbane had the record last year for passing yards in a season. 

Best ever from SETX, right?

You know I can’t let that slide, Broseph.  

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Best ever from SETX, right?

You know I can’t let that slide, Broseph.  

The poster that made that comment several years ago was a teenage classmate of the young man. He was definitely too exuberant with that post. He is older and more mature and has moved on.

Obviously, you haven't.

34 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The poster that made that comment several years ago was a teenage classmate of the young man. He was definitely too exuberant with that post. He is older and more mature and has moved on.

Obviously, you haven't.

I can’t even remember who said it now. 

I’m sorry, I just get tickled. One of y’all said it initially, I just repeat it and here we go again, lol. 

Your Tigers are looking good, though…. No lie. 

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I can’t even remember who said it now. 

I’m sorry, I just get tickled. One of y’all said it initially, I just repeat it and here we go again, lol. 

Your Tigers are looking good, though…. No lie. 

Bridge City will get to see them live and in person in a few weeks. BC actually looks to be a little better. I saw some highlights vs LCM. 

20 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee has a verry good group of receivers. It's not just Miller. Cartwright, Baltrip and J. Miller are dangerous.

Cartwright is legit. Arkansas can use him. 😁

7 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Bridge City will get to see them live and in person in a few weeks. BC actually looks to be a little better. I saw some highlights vs LCM. 

Definitely better. In most districts we might squeak into a playoff spot, but this one is stacked. Wos is looking better than I thought, too. Silsbee is in the driver’s seat, though. 

On 9/10/2023 at 3:12 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Definitely better. In most districts we might squeak into a playoff spot, but this one is stacked. Wos is looking better than I thought, too. Silsbee is in the driver’s seat, though. 

I have no doubt Bridge City would get a playoff spot in our district lol

On 9/9/2023 at 3:44 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

I believe Silsbee will win State this season. Call me stupid or whatever you like. IIf not for a bs call on a qb throwing off of his knee last year they would have played for state and rightfully so. I know you cant say it but I will. I went to that game and was livid afterwards. The ref was right there watching it. I am still pissed about it. My grandfather passed in 2016 and Silsbee was his Alma-mater.. He would have been so excited for them. Anyways I digress. Silsbee for it all this year. This Indian is rooting for you all the way. 

11 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I believe Silsbee will win State this season. Call me stupid or whatever you like. IIf not for a bs call on a qb throwing off of his knee last year they would have played for state and rightfully so. I know you cant say it but I will. I went to that game and was livid afterwards. The ref was right there watching it. I am still pissed about it. My grandfather passed in 2016 and Silsbee was his Alma-mater.. He would have been so excited for them. Anyways I digress. Silsbee for it all this year. This Indian is rooting for you all the way. 

That was the worst call of the 2022 playoffs. Obviously off the knee.