Spring Legacy School of Sports Science (34) @ Jasper (29) - FINAL

jdawg03

18 minutes ago, Hupernikomen said:

Maybe a mild upset at best since it was in jasper. 

silsbee 41-14 over huffman

spring legacy 29-0 over huffman

this is a pretty good team from what i saw, but yeah i think jasper feels they lost one they should have won. 

They're a good football team. No doubt about that. The Jasper radio guys said that Coach saw this as a measuring stick game and they thought we did a good job overall. 

1 minute ago, Bulldogs92 said:

They're a good football team. No doubt about that. The Jasper radio guys said that Coach saw this as a measuring stick game and they thought we did a good job overall. 

I think it was the kind of game we needed to prepare for wos and silsbee. Spring was athletic and fast on both sides of the ball. 

anyways….on to next week. 

On 9/9/2023 at 11:38 AM, Bobcat101 said:

It must have happened again. 

if "it" being their coach not just barely being on field but literally alot the times half way on the field . he literally changed the pace /momentum of the game especially when DAWGS were on offense. when they were offense I think all eleven at different times of the game "got cramps" in their legs and needed stretching😉.

And/or if "it" means after the game rather than line up for handshakes that run out onto the logo and begin taunting the home team.  That makes 2 yes.

Not taking the least bit of credit from the talented speedy team they have. They are/will be a tough challenge for every team they play.

The other BS though was nothing short of ridiculous.