Beaumont United (14) @ Port Neches-Groves (45) - FINAL

jdawg03

The current AD was scared to give Andre Bevil the reigns at BU.  When AL stepped down and MG took over, someone bad mouthed Bevil and he was never given a chance on MG staff.  It's amazing how NFL teams are getting younger, more creative coaches but we keep hiring older guys with losing records and apparently no creativity.  Bevil is at PA Memorial (along with MG), doing his part to make that offense look good...

14 hours ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

I don’t even know where to start. 

That bad 5A school just beat down that 6A school and in your thoughts BU would fair better against 6A… 🤦🏼‍♂️

FYI… we’re all still waiting guru!

Again these concepts are over your head…if you can’t grasp scheduling 6A teams that you can actually compete with, instead of losing to a 5A team that you gain nothing from win or lose…idk what to tell you

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

The current AD was scared to give Andre Bevil the reigns at BU.  When AL stepped down and MG took over, someone bad mouthed Bevil and he was never given a chance on MG staff.  It's amazing how NFL teams are getting younger, more creative coaches but we keep hiring older guys with losing records and apparently no creativity.  Bevil is at PA Memorial (along with MG), doing his part to make that offense look good...

No matter who’s the coach, NO COACH is being successful in BISD under its current condition. Athletics need a whole revamp 

5 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Preach it. 💯 Right. 

4 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Again these concepts are over your head…if you can’t grasp scheduling 6A teams that you can actually compete with, instead of losing to a 5A team that you gain nothing from win or lose…idk what to tell you

I agree with you on that.. I'm not a fan of that. 

11 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

We’re all still waiting!… Quit repeating yourself and give us the reason/s why!!! 

Cause right now you’re making yourself look incredibly stupid. I mean S T U P I D

1 hour ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

We’re all still waiting!… Quit repeating yourself and give us the reason/s why!!! 

Cause right now you’re making yourself look incredibly stupid. I mean S T U P I D

I just want Christine Michael to get on here. He stumped a hole in the chest of a LB. Want his opinion 😁

1 minute ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Ain’t no secret who I am dummy…I been on this site since I was in HS! You ain’t never met me a day in your life which is why you on here talking stupid. Stop pretending on the internet you a grown man smh 

Lol ok Justin. 

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You disagree? 

Well, it does probably affect the morale of the team, but PNG was a state runner-up, so there's that. PNG is playing down next Friday. We've gotten beat by the little team from Orange more times than not. Because WOS is a measuring stick, that's why we play down. No shame in getting beat by them. 

Disclaimer: I'm in no way comparing PNG to WOS. I wouldn't dare..lol

On 9/3/2023 at 11:17 PM, Coach_Izzy said:

No matter who’s the coach, NO COACH is being successful in BISD under its current condition. Athletics need a whole revamp 

IZZY is right and its not about coaching or athletes at this point in BISD. Both schools have more than enough athletes to at least compete, and when I say compete I saying w/ 5A programs SMDH... The infrastructure for FOOTBALL is HORRIBLE. You can't compete at the 6A level when you don't have all of your COACHES/ATHLETES in the athletic period. Your athletes are put into BEHIND the 8ball when the playing field is not level. 6A OC/DC coordinators should not teach full loads of classes and only coach after school. Athletes cannot compete when the only time they are coached is after school. UIL and the state of TEXAS has allowed sport specific athletic classes (PE/ Athletic Periods) and when some schools take advantage and others don't it shows on the field. Also financially (the stipends in BISD) are not comparable to any of other 6A programs in the state so bringing in quality coaches/ or keeping coaches in a small town compared to LARGER DISTRICTS is hurting no only FB but all sports.. Im sorry but Basketball has a total of less than 50 players in a program. A quality FB program will have 100-120 so make it make since where BISD is putting their attention when it comes Athletics....