Beaumont United at png

lcm93

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

2 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Cougar I never said BU should be playing reputable programs I said play mediocre 6A programs, like Nimitz, Cy Springs, Tomball Memorial & the Katy Seven Lakes of the world! All those schools would indeed play BU or WB.
Ā 

Scheduling PNG only helps PNG it does for BU thatā€™s my whole point, every team in 21-6A is 10x more talented than PNG. So tell me how does BU benefit from scheduling them?Ā 

As far as having a larger football population than the likes of NS, youā€™re about the difference being culture. Because unlike BISD NS knows better than to open up another HS that would split up the talent. But they have a Supt that is a former coach so he gets it šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

There is another school in that ISD. Ā But strange enough, that school has zero football talent. Ā How come that talent isnā€™t split between them and NS?

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

I since u are nothing but a troll due to your post count...Ozen, Hebert, BCP, Central. French, United....whatever u want to call them has not beat PNG in over 10 years, but you want them kids to get 70 put on them playing a MEDIOCREĀ  6A... The schools you named, PNG could beat. Seven Lakes is the only "tough" team...have a seat.

Iā€™ve actually been on this site for over 15 yearsā€¦my old account was blocked. PNG wouldnā€™t beat not one of the schools in named. But again Iā€™m talking to ppl who are clueless.Ā 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

There is another school in that ISD. Ā But strange enough, that school has zero football talent. Ā How come that talent isnā€™t split between them and NS?

Soulja you bring this up every time I talk to you & this how I know you donā€™t know anything about Galena Park or NS! Galena Park kids live in a totally different zone than the kids zoned to NS why would they split them up? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

4 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Cougar I never said BU should be playing reputable programs I said play mediocre 6A programs, like Nimitz, Cy Springs, Tomball Memorial & the Katy Seven Lakes of the world! All those schools would indeed play BU or WB.
Ā 

Scheduling PNG only helps PNG it does for BU thatā€™s my whole point, every team in 21-6A is 10x more talented than PNG. So tell me how does BU benefit from scheduling them?Ā 

As far as having a larger football population than the likes of NS, youā€™re about the difference being culture. Because unlike BISD NS knows better than to open up another HS that would split up the talent. But they have a Supt that is a former coach so he gets it šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Man, it doesnā€™t get any more mediocre in 6A than Brazoswood. Theyā€™re one of those ā€œdial a Wā€ squads no good teams around here really even play. Every now and then they play Angleton in non-district because itā€™s right up the street but theyā€™re generally viewed as so bad all they can get is teams like Sterling and Northbrook like they have this year, oh and BU.Ā 
Ā 

Coach Willis talked about playing well coached teams so you can steal the stuff they do. While I think we all agree playing PNG doesnā€™t help BU physically for what theyā€™ll see in 6A, they may not play a team on their schedule better coached scheme wise. Those are the type things you would hope BU could take advantage of before the program got better and you couldnā€™t play games like that. BU also need to figure out why PNG has less talent but better football players?Ā 
Ā 

What Iā€™m saying about BU vs North Shoreā€™s football playing populations is that even with split up schools North Shore is playing with about 1,045 to BUā€™s 1,440. Thereā€™s no difference in the two schools economically, facilities wise yes, but if BU could manage to put a decent product on the field they could increase participation and incoming transfer rates which would lead to being successful even quicker. All that aside, even now with those numbers BU should be in the conversation.Ā 

28 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Man, it doesnā€™t get any more mediocre in 6A than Brazoswood. Theyā€™re one of those ā€œdial a Wā€ squads no good teams around here really even play. Every now and then they play Angleton in non-district because itā€™s right up the street but theyā€™re generally viewed as so bad all they can get is teams like Sterling and Northbrook like they have this year, oh and BU.Ā 
Ā 

Coach Willis talked about playing well coached teams so you can steal the stuff they do. While I think we all agree playing PNG doesnā€™t help BU physically for what theyā€™ll see in 6A, they may not play a team on their schedule better coached scheme wise. Those are the type things you would hope BU could take advantage of before the program got better and you couldnā€™t play games like that. BU also need to figure out why PNG has less talent but better football players?Ā 
Ā 

What Iā€™m saying about BU vs North Shoreā€™s football playing populations is that even with split up schools North Shore is playing with about 1,045 to BUā€™s 1,440. Thereā€™s no difference in the two schools economically, facilities wise yes, but if BU could manage to put a decent product on the field they could increase participation and incoming transfer rates which would lead to being successful even quicker. All that aside, even now with those numbers BU should be in the conversation.Ā 

Agreed

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

North Shoreā€™s attendance zone is extremely small for a school its size. Probably 90% of their kids live in a 3 mile x 3 mile box from HWY90 south to I-10 in between Uvalde and Federal. All of North Shoreā€™s talent lives in that one small place too. The Galena Park and Jacinto City neighborhoods, which make up GPā€™s attendance zone, have a different demographic makeup. Canā€™t really split them up any other way, GP High is about the same distance from NS High as Crosby High is.Ā 

59 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Soulja you bring this up every time I talk to you & this how I know you donā€™t know anything about Galena Park or NS! Galena Park kids live in a totally different zone than the kids zoned to NS why would they split them up? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Because since youā€™re in the same ISD, youā€™d think they resources are split evenly. Ā Equally same caliber coaches, equally same facilities, and most importantly, equally same type of athletes/players. Ā šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Iā€™ve actually been on this site for over 15 yearsā€¦my old account was blocked. PNG wouldnā€™t beat not one of the schools in named. But again Iā€™m talking to ppl who are clueless.Ā 

15 years?? thats all?? i been here over 20. did any beaumont school go to the playsoffs?? did any of the teams u named went to a state title game last year...i rest my case. i know a troll when i see one...i'm not to entertain you cause you know those are some dumbazz remarks

11 minutes ago, pakronos said:

15 years?? thats all?? i been here over 20. did any beaumont school go to the playsoffs?? did any of the teams u named went to a state title game last year...i rest my case. i know a troll when i see one...i'm not to entertain you cause you know those are some dumbazz remarks

Not possible. This site is only 18 years old. Started in December 2005.

Other than the owner, I have been here longer than anyone. I joined Dec. 2005.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Because since youā€™re in the same ISD, youā€™d think they resources are split evenly. Ā Equally same caliber coaches, equally same facilities, and most importantly, equally same type of athletes/players. Ā šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ man you say anythingĀ 

40 minutes ago, pakronos said:

You comparing 5A D2 to 6A ball letā€™s me know you are truly the dumb a** PNG wouldnā€™t make the playoffs in not one of the 6A districts I mentionedā€¦yā€™all really gotta get out of yā€™all setx bubble šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yup I remember, that was a "fun" time šŸ˜‚

I remember when we moved from PNG to BH, I let guys pick my name. Thatā€™s how I got TradenUpBH. Some fun times. Some of you guys have put some serious work into this site so we all can get on and smack talk, joke around, and chop it up. My hat off to you guys

I donā€™t know who BU ā€œshouldā€ be playing this week. Theyā€™re playing PNG. Memorial was tough and good for us in a lot of ways. Big, fast, physical. We made too many mistakes. Hopefully, we learned important lessons from it. I expect to see offensive and QB improvement from PNG, and the defense will build on their good experience and performance last week. Iā€™ll take PNG by two scores.Ā 

9 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You comparing 5A D2 to 6A ball letā€™s me know you are truly the dumb a** PNG wouldnā€™t make the playoffs in not one of the 6A districts I mentionedā€¦yā€™all really gotta get out of yā€™all setx bubble šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Getting defensive, name calling... hmmmm?!?!Ā  That usually happens when you start to realize the water you're drinking is sewage water.

Go start you a SETX or Texas 6A football site.Ā  Then you can talk about all the great and wonderful teams in 6A.Ā  You can marvel in all their greatness.Ā  You can laugh at all of us bottom feeders that are not in class 6A...Ā 

Ā Ā 

11 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The resources are split evenly and the facilities at the schools are comparable, GP probably even has the nicer on campus facility. I would imagine GP's coach makes more than NS' right now too since Gaston is new. In order to split up the athletes you would have to cut certain apartment complexes and subdivisions out of the center of NS' attendance zone. ISD's are always going to give preferential treatment to the flagship schools, that's why Lamar High looks like a juco campus and Bellaire got a new $140M school while Yates can't get the AC fixed.Ā 

12 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Donā€™t be scared now.. you want BISD to have that smoke!!! Go up and talk to that AD!Ā 

Yall dont get it, the AD is a basketball guy who didn't coach very long if at all that I can remember. So fighting to put football in a better situation at both schools is not at the top of the list "maybe not even on the list"Ā