Beaumont United at png

lcm93

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

I conceded the point of playing the PN-Gs of the world doesn't help.  Playing Alvin and Brazoswood doesn't help you either.  And like I said, the current coach was hired late so he had no say in the scheduleing.  So you would schedule 3 Houston area teams plus have a Houston area district schedule in spite of possible budgetary constraints.  Aight den..... 

Sorry for the highjack pn-g fans

All 3 of WB non district opponents are from the Houston area & 2/3 for BU. So exactly what budget constraints are you referring to? Also never said Colbert made the schedule, regardless who made it it don’t make sense.

5 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

That BMT water getting to you!... set the water down and back away!  I have a very good feeling this post is not going to age well!  

I'd ask the question... PNG why face United?  Does nothing for you.  Schedule a real team 🤣

Obviously that groves water getting to you…you don’t comprehend well apparently.

1 minute ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

I do not live in Groves or Port Neches.  Good try.

I'd be able to comprehend better if you made any logical sense.

And I don't live in Beaumont, so nice try! If you understood football you would understand but ya know hard to comprehend things that are over your head lol

11 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

That BMT water getting to you!... set the water down and back away!  I have a very good feeling this post is not going to age well!  

I'd ask the question... PNG why face United?  Does nothing for you.  Schedule a real team 🤣

He’s from Beaumont but the question is do he claim Beaumont?  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

38 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

What’s BH’s record vs the Beaumont schools?

This is a PNG/United thread, but to answer your question, I don’t think BH has played Beaumont schools. Of course in the last 4-5 years we’ve grown a lot compared to 10 years ago.

I get it, I would be frustrated too if my team went 0-10 last year.😎

30 minutes ago, alwaysright said:

This is a PNG/United thread, but to answer your question, I don’t think BH has played Beaumont schools. Of course in the last 4-5 years we’ve grown a lot compared to 10 years ago.

I get it, I would be frustrated too if my team went 0-10 last year.😎

Thanks for it answering the question.  But I’ll say this.  Record is not very good.  

And if you’re going to be a smart arse, at least be accurate.  No Beaumont team went 0-10 last year.  🙄🙄

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

And I don't live in Beaumont, so nice try! If you understood football you would understand but ya know hard to comprehend things that are over your head lol

Coaching little league or being on Friday night tykes does not translate to high school football... putting Coach in your screenname does not make you a coach.  But I'm sure you've spoken to the coaches on both sides that agreed to the game/s...right?!?! and I'm sure next season they'll consult with you before scheduling...right?!? SMH

Here comes the career coaching resume post 🤣

3 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

I conceded the point of playing the PN-Gs of the world doesn't help.  Playing Alvin and Brazoswood doesn't help you either.  And like I said, the current coach was hired late so he had no say in the scheduleing.  So you would schedule 3 Houston area teams plus have a Houston area district schedule in spite of possible budgetary constraints.  Aight den..... 

Sorry for the highjack pn-g fans

If BU goes something like 2-8 and finishes a four year stretch 10-30 they'll probably be playing teams the caliber of Alvin and Brazoswood again next alignment because no other reputable programs will respect them enough to pick up the phone. Even though BU isn't the best coached team I think PNG still gets a good look from them because of their athletic similarities to FB Marshall and Texas City who they'll see in district play. 

One of the interesting stats I ran across the last couple of  years is the fact that BU has about a 30% larger football playing population than North Shore and their 4,500 student enrollment. At the very least even in 6A BU should be regularly competing for playoff spots. I think that goes to show how much culture plays into yearly results. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Thanks for it answering the question.  But I’ll say this.  Record is not very good.  

And if you’re going to be a smart arse, at least be accurate.  No Beaumont team went 0-10 last year.  🙄🙄

My bad, 1-9. That’s a lot better. I’m assuming United was the best 1-9 in the area. Good luck this season.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

He’s from Beaumont but the question is do he claim Beaumont?  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

If you knew me you’d know this isn’t something you even have to question I’m Beaumont through & through…just cause I don’t support & call out the BS that goes on in BISD don’t mean I’m not a proud product of where I’m from. I’m just not delusional & bias like you Soulja 

1 hour ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Coaching little league or being on Friday night tykes does not translate to high school football... putting Coach in your screenname does not make you a coach.  But I'm sure you've spoken to the coaches on both sides that agreed to the game/s...right?!?! and I'm sure next season they'll consult with you before scheduling...right?!? SMH

Here comes the career coaching resume post 🤣

Unlike you I’m actually qualified to speak on these topics…I’ve coached at the best program in the state & won 3 state titles while doing…your turn?

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If BU goes something like 2-8 and finishes a four year stretch 10-30 they'll probably be playing teams the caliber of Alvin and Brazoswood again next alignment because no other reputable programs will respect them enough to pick up the phone. Even though BU isn't the best coached team I think PNG still gets a good look from them because of their athletic similarities to FB Marshall and Texas City who they'll see in district play. 

One of the interesting stats I ran across the last couple of  years is the fact that BU has about a 30% larger football playing population than North Shore and their 4,500 student enrollment. At the very least even in 6A BU should be regularly competing for playoff spots. I think that goes to show how much culture plays into yearly results. 

Cougar I never said BU should be playing reputable programs I said play mediocre 6A programs, like Nimitz, Cy Springs, Tomball Memorial & the Katy Seven Lakes of the world! All those schools would indeed play BU or WB.

Scheduling PNG only helps PNG it does for BU that’s my whole point, every team in 21-6A is 10x more talented than PNG. So tell me how does BU benefit from scheduling them? 

As far as having a larger football population than the likes of NS, you’re about the difference being culture. Because unlike BISD NS knows better than to open up another HS that would split up the talent. But they have a Supt that is a former coach so he gets it 🤷🏽‍♂️

37 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

If you knew me you’d know this isn’t something you even have to question I’m Beaumont through & through…just cause I don’t support & call out the BS that goes on in BISD don’t mean I’m not a proud product of where I’m from. I’m just not delusional & bias like you Soulja 

I’m from Beaumont too. The guy’s that still there don’t want the truth.

4 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Since when PNG became world beaters? Lol they wouldn’t beat 95% of the teams I mentioned y’all delusional lol

I since u are nothing but a troll due to your post count...Ozen, Hebert, BCP, Central. French, United....whatever u want to call them has not beat PNG in over 10 years, but you want them kids to get 70 put on them playing a MEDIOCRE  6A... The schools you named, PNG could beat. Seven Lakes is the only "tough" team...have a seat.

8 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

No disrespect to PNG but win or lose scheduling 5A’s don’t get you ready to play the big dogs in 21-6A

Thats what i've been saying as well or even scrimmaging 5A schools. Gotta scrimmage some stiff competition and play stiff non district schools in order to compete in the district. you have 4 games that are tough. maybe 5 because of rivalry week for bmt schools. I don't understand the logic behind it. 

3 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Delusional you say.  You my dude, but you have an affinity for saying outlandish stuff on here…. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️