Week 2 - Woodville Vs Newton

jds82

Newton will have an advantage In the film room watching Woodville against Franklin. I’m sure Woodville would have loved to have film on Newton against Anahuac, but hey, such is life. I’m hoping for another great game between the two, with each team playing mistake free (as much as possible) football, and no major injuries. It sure will be interesting!! 

My take and I have no info on Newton, and just some clips on the Woodville/Franklin game. Is Newton playing at home advantage Newton. Newton seems to be able to reload every year, I wouldn’t expect anything different this year. So I’m not buying the nothing to see. Newton will have good film on Woodville advantage Newton. I believe Newton will be able to run the ball against Woodville. I Believe Newton wins this one.

18 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

Newton’s weakness will be defense. Very young, small and slow.     
offense lost all but one lineman. New QB, and the starting running back is a freshman.  Nothing to see here. 

PS   We are Newton! 🙈

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Newton is playing with a new QB, an inexperienced offensive line, and starting a freshman RB. Newton will end up being a very good 3A-D2 team and make noise in the post-season, but I believe there will be many "rookie" mistakes in this first game. Woodville is a really good team. I see this being a close, hard-fought game, and hoping for a Newton win. I believe in the coaching staff and that they'll have this young team ready to play. Win or lose, both these teams will learn and come out a better team. 

1 hour ago, Fast Turtle said:

Newton is playing with a new QB, an inexperienced offensive line, and starting a freshman RB. Newton will end up being a very good 3A-D2 team and make noise in the post-season, but I believe there will be many "rookie" mistakes in this first game. Woodville is a really good team. I see this being a close, hard-fought game, and hoping for a Newton win. I believe in the coaching staff and that they'll have this young team ready to play. Win or lose, both these teams will learn and come out a better team. 

I hear Newton's new QB is pretty good though.  

I don’t know a thing about the team this year, but I was looking at the new roster recently, and was surprised to count 66 kids on there. I don’t know if that included JV and all, but they only  had like 25 on the roster last year. Hope that’s a sign of more kids coming out. Hate to bet against my Eagles, but I’m afraid W’ville will take it. I listened to them last week, and was impressed. They hung tough against Franklin.

Thank God It’s Football Friday.🥰