Maryland Court says parents can't opt kids out of LGBTQ+ curriculum: 'Not a fundamental right'

bullets13

I completely disagree with this.  I have no issue with anyone in the LGBTQ community, but have a major issue with political indoctrination of children.  Teachers and schools should be teaching students how to think, not what to think.  As a teacher myself, I would never ever consider bringing my politics into the classroom, or providing literature to students that pushes an agenda.  Any teacher who does so should be fired.  Any school board who encourages it should be disbanded.  There are certain issues that for various reasons that the school should stay out of, and let parents teach their kids.  This is one of them.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I completely disagree with this.  I have no issue with anyone in the LGBTQ community, but have a major issue with political indoctrination of children.  Teachers and schools should be teaching students how to think, not what to think.  As a teacher myself, I would never ever consider bringing my politics into the classroom, or providing literature to students that pushes an agenda.  Any teacher who does so should be fired.  Any school board who encourages it should be disbanded.  There are certain issues that for various reasons that the school should stay out of, and let parents teach their kids.  This is one of them.

And on top of it your forced to pay taxes to these institutions.

Eventually there will be a revolt and it’s not goingto be fought with arguments.

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

The left does not get it.....

I stand with you as far as the LGBTQ community.....

But they are forcing more and more parents to home school or send to private schools......they should take their tax money with them