President Trump Reveals the Dirty Jan. 6 Committee Illegally Destroyed their Records and Documents Now that He Has Full Subpoena Power!

Reagan

From the article:  "President Trump: So now that I have full Subpoena Power because of the Freedom of Speech Sham Indictment by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and the DOJ, it has just been reported that the Unselect January 6th Committee of Political Hacks and Thugs has illegally destroyed their Records and Documents. This is unthinkable, and the Fake Political Indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is Rigged & Corrupt, very much like the Presidential Election of 2020. We are a Nation in Decline!"

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl @UT alum @CardinalBacker   What say you?!

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "President Trump: So now that I have full Subpoena Power because of the Freedom of Speech Sham Indictment by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and the DOJ, it has just been reported that the Unselect January 6th Committee of Political Hacks and Thugs has illegally destroyed their Records and Documents. This is unthinkable, and the Fake Political Indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is Rigged & Corrupt, very much like the Presidential Election of 2020. We are a Nation in Decline!"

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl @UT alum @CardinalBacker   What say you?!

I am sure they have a perfect logical honest explanation.

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I am sure they have a perfect logical honest explanation.

Now that it’s been proven that election fraud never happened and it was all a big lie, why would a reasonable person vote for the guy who is still claiming the election was stolen on today… almost three years later, no evidence was ever found, people have admitted they were lying when they told trump there was proof, his own attorneys were disbarred for lying, etc… but even today trump is still lying about “fraud.”  I’ll tell you why… he needs the votes of simpletons who still believe the election was stolen. 

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Now that it’s been proven that election fraud never happened and it was all a big lie, why would a reasonable person vote for the guy who is still claiming the election was stolen on today… almost three years later, no evidence was ever found, people have admitted they were lying when they told trump there was proof, his own attorneys were disbarred for lying, etc… but even today trump is still lying about “fraud.”  I’ll tell you why… he needs the votes of simpletons who still believe the election was stolen. 

TDS STAGE 11

Imagine playing monopoly and you’re clearly winning. You decide to pause and take a bathroom break.

When you come back your opponent claims they won and the game is over. If you try to question it they yell at you and throw away the pieces. That’s the 2020 election.