Carlson out at Fox, Lemon out at CNN

Bobcat1

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Tucker doesn’t need Fox.

Why didn’t he quit?  He said he hated Trump, albeit in a way he didn’t dream would ever be made public, but continued to the end his fawning devotion to the man. Why would you stoop to such professional dishonesty if you didn’t need to?  Yl

13 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Why didn’t he quit?  He said he hated Trump, albeit in a way he didn’t dream would ever be made public, but continued to the end his fawning devotion to the man. Why would you stoop to such professional dishonesty if you didn’t need to?  Yl

Rumor is he is going to be running for office - According to one of his children.  Not sure how true it is. 

32 minutes ago, UT alum said:

A better platform will open up for him. Fox made a Bud Light move and Tucker will have the last laugh when it all said and done. I don’t know where Trump fits in all this but I am sure with your imagination you can make up something. Your TDS is flaring up again. Lol. 

I am sure Don Lemon could use a hug from you, why don’t you go give him hug. 😂

R.I.P Fox News 

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

A better platform will open up for him. Fox made a Bud Light move and Tucker will have the last laugh when it all said and done. I don’t know where Trump fits in all this but I am sure with your imagination you can make up something. Your TDS is flaring up again. Lol. 

I am sure Don Lemon could use a hug from you, why don’t you go give him hug. 😂

R.I.P Fox News 

You bet Don Lemon would love a hug from another man😉

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Neither did Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly.  

Can't say much about where they've been lately.  Not on primetime cable, that's for sure. 

I haven’t watched prime time cable news in 2 1/2 years so who gives a 💩. Hell I haven’t even watched local news in 2 1/2 years. Prime time news stations are dying quickly. Tucker will be fine. Don Lemon got fired because nobody watched him, Tucker got fired because too many people watched him. That may be hard for you to figure out. Lol. Podcast are becoming more popular. They allow people to exercise their 1st Amendment Right without all the communist BS from corporate America.

36 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I haven’t watched prime time cable news in 2 1/2 years so who gives a 💩. Prime time news stations are dying quickly. Tucker will be fine. Podcast are becoming more popular. They allow people to exercise their 1st Amendment Right without all the communist BS from corporate America.

Joe Rogan better get on cable so he’ll be popular. 😂

On the night of the 2020 election before boxes of Biden only ballots started falling from the sky at 2am, Tucker Carlson warned us in his monologue that the media was going to try to decide who gets to be the next president…and man, was he was right. 

Just hours later, FOX would unexplainably call Arizona almost as if they were in a weird, panicked, suspicious rush to do so.

You rolled over on your chance to prove Dominion (which was donating to anti-Trump causes and PACS) was corrupt and rigging elections. You refused to speak out against the covid death shot for months while cashing Pfizer checks behind our backs. You refused to report on the truth about J6 until independent investigators proved the Feds were lying. 

Your ONLY saving grace these last 3 years was Tucker Carlson calling out the insanity of this corrupt government from BOTH PARTIES….and it seems the powers that be that own FOX too, couldn’t allow that.

You are turncoats.
You are Deep State boot lickers.
You are America-destroying enablers. 
And you can go straight to hell with all these other illegitimate, sexually degenerate, murderous war pigs all the same. ✌🏻

Too many people are catching on to what’s going on in this world…and nothing can stop the truth from coming out.