No Surprise Here

UT alum

Rupert Murdoch admits under oath his employees knowingly lied to FOX viewers about  the big lie, and you talk about crickets! The walls are crumbling and you folks are using toothpicks to try and shore them up. So, when the jury decides against the liars, who will the liars be then? The whole thing will be rigged? I can’t wait to see the squirming spin dance you do for that one.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Rupert Murdoch admits under oath his employees knowingly lied to FOX viewers about  the big lie, and you talk about crickets! The walls are crumbling and you folks are using toothpicks to try and shore them up. So, when the jury decides against the liars, who will the liars be then? The whole thing will be rigged? I can’t wait to see the squirming spin dance you do for that one.

Could this be known as fake news? Imagine that!!!! Some people get their panties in a wad because they have been lied to, yet they still watch cnn and msnbc. Lmao

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Could this be known as fake news? Imagine that!!!! Some people get their panties in a wad because they have been lied to, yet they still watch cnn and msnbc. Lmao

ahhh yes, starting the day off with an immediate 

- fake news

- what about CNN / MSNBC

Another day, another sucker.. 

What is it that Murdoch supposedly admitted to lying about?

What does any of it have to do with political stances?

Are people who are for closing the border, less welfare, ending most gun possession laws, not raising taxes, etc., going to feel or vote differently because of Murdoch?

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Are people who are for closing the border, less welfare, ending most gun possession laws, not raising taxes, etc., going to feel or vote differently because of Murdoch?

Do you have your head in the sand? Fox News execs and hosts knowingly lied about the stolen election BS to keep their ratings up (milking the suckers)

The same people calling everything fake news, fell for the fake news themselves. Hilarious and sad. 

Ya'll sure are excited only hearing one side........It seems Fox will play this out in court and not on setxsports or Social Media......

“There will be a lot of noise and confusion generated by Dominion and their opportunistic private equity owners, but the core of this case remains about freedom of the press and freedom of speech, which are fundamental rights afforded by the Constitution and protected by New York Times v. Sullivan. Dominion has mischaracterized the record, cherry-picked quotes stripped of key context, and spilled considerable ink on facts that are irrelevant under black-letter principles of defamation law,” the network said.

10 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Ya'll sure are excited only hearing one side........It seems Fox will play this out in court and not on setxsports or Social Media......

“There will be a lot of noise and confusion generated by Dominion and their opportunistic private equity owners, but the core of this case remains about freedom of the press and freedom of speech, which are fundamental rights afforded by the Constitution and protected by New York Times v. Sullivan. Dominion has mischaracterized the record, cherry-picked quotes stripped of key context, and spilled considerable ink on facts that are irrelevant under black-letter principles of defamation law,” the network said.

Kill them with facts. Lmao. Democrats believe in free speech to present your side until they come to the realization that there is indeed another side. 

13 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I'd say that too. 

The overwhelming majority of Fox's argument was made in sealed motions filed last week asking the presiding judge to dismiss Dominion Voting Systems' $1.6 billion suit before it is to go to trial in April. Yet in supplementary public filings, the contours of the Fox team's reasoning emerge more sharply in focus.

Of the approximately 115 statements on Fox by its hosts and guests that Dominion contends are defamatory, Fox News wrote in its filing, "there is not a single statement for which Dominion can prove every element of its claim for defamation."

Fox and Dominion did not comment for this story.

I haven’t really been paying attention to any of this nor do I watch Fox News ( I ll sometimes get on Fox and cnn websites)

so what did they lie to the viewers about

actual voting numbers?

how the swings states stopped counting?

dead people voting?

dominion?

vote harvesting?

I don’t trust big govt period.

I really don’t want to believe that cognitive delayed Biden broke the record by a long shot on tallied votes.  Just a huge red flag on the voting block as well as where we are headed.

9 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I haven’t really been paying attention to any of this nor do I watch Fox News ( I ll sometimes get on Fox and cnn websites)

actual voting numbers?

dead people voting?

dominion?

vote harvesting?

I really don’t want to believe that cognitive delayed Biden broke the record by a long shot on tallied votes.  Just a huge red flag on the voting block as well as where we are headed.

I can't remmeber how to merge topics, but this has been posted in another thread. 

► In the wake of the election, Murdoch wrote in an email to the New York Post’s Col Allan, describing election lies that Trump was pushing as “bulls**t and damaging.”

► Murdoch said it was “wrong” for Tucker Carlson to host conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell after the election. When asked why he continued to allow the MyPillow CEO to continue appearing on Fox News, Murdoch signaled it was a business decision. “It is not red or blue, it is green,” he said. That’s a shocking admission from Murdoch about what actually guides coverage at Fox News

► Murdoch responded to one email from Ryan by telling him that Sean Hannity had “been privately disgusted by Trump for weeks, but was scared to lose viewers.” In other words, Hannity, who always claims to say the same things on camera as when he’s off camera, was not being up front with his loyal audience for fear they’d rebel against him.

1 minute ago, Bobcat1 said:

I can't remmeber how to merge topics, but this has been posted in another thread. 

► In the wake of the election, Murdoch wrote in an email to the New York Post’s Col Allan, describing election lies that Trump was pushing as “bulls**t and damaging.”

► Murdoch said it was “wrong” for Tucker Carlson to host conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell after the election. When asked why he continued to allow the MyPillow CEO to continue appearing on Fox News, Murdoch signaled it was a business decision. “It is not red or blue, it is green,” he said. That’s a shocking admission from Murdoch about what actually guides coverage at Fox News

► Murdoch responded to one email from Ryan by telling him that Sean Hannity had “been privately disgusted by Trump for weeks, but was scared to lose viewers.” In other words, Hannity, who always claims to say the same things on camera as when he’s off camera, was not being up front with his loyal audience for fear they’d rebel against him.

Didn’t really answer anything I stated.

did they lie about these

actual voting numbers?

dead people voting?

dominion?

vote harvesting?

postal workers losing/burning mail in ballots?

illegal alien votes?

9 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

actual voting numbers?

dead people voting?

dominion?

vote harvesting?

Exactly!!  Plus they told him to stay in the basement because "we got this!"  Trump had 74,000,000 votes.  The MOST out of any President in history seeking reelection.  2,000 Mules shows how it was done.  They have everything on camera.  And these are federal/state cameras.  All ballot drop boxes must have cameras on them.  They noticed the same people kept showing up at many different drop boxes at, like, 3 in the morning.  Who makes ballot drops at 3 in the morning?!  Plus they pinged these people's phones.  They knew exactly were they went.  All of this is actual.  Not theory or here say.  

26 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Exactly!!  Plus they told him to stay in the basement because "we got this!"  Trump had 74,000,000 votes.  The MOST out of any President in history seeking reelection.  2,000 Mules shows how it was done.  They have everything on camera.  And these are federal/state cameras.  All ballot drop boxes must have cameras on them.  They noticed the same people kept showing up at many different drop boxes at, like, 3 in the morning.  Who makes ballot drops at 3 in the morning?!  Plus they pinged these people's phones.  They knew exactly were they went.  All of this is actual.  Not theory or here say.  

They could zoom in on the ballots to show they were voting for Biden? 

24 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Didn’t really answer anything I stated.

did they lie about these

Everything you mentioned has been stated or reported on at Fox News. IMO I see Fox coming out on top. If Fox loses, then can Trump sue CNN and MSNBC and others for accusing him of Russian collusion?  These days all news is more of a combination of facts, lies and opinions.......

6 hours ago, baddog said:

It is from his deposition taken under oath. What is fake about that? Like I said, ya’lls news sources create realities that bring the ratings, not the truth.

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Murdoch didn’t lie. He told the truth under oath. He knew that Carlson, Hannity, Bartiromo, Dobbs, Pirro we’re all misleading viewers about the 2020 Presidential election.

19 minutes ago, UT alum said:

It is from his deposition taken under oath. What is fake about that? Like I said, ya’lls news sources create realities that bring the ratings, not the truth.

Why does everyone miss the point? Is it intentional? cnn has been lying to us for years now. Do I need to list? It is known as fake news. Fox is said to have been lying about election results. I’m saying is that fake news we were receiving? It’s really pretty simple.

6 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Do you have your head in the sand? Fox News execs and hosts knowingly lied about the stolen election BS to keep their ratings up (milking the suckers)

The same people calling everything fake news, fell for the fake news themselves. Hilarious and sad. 

I don’t watch Fox News and I haven’t made any comments about stolen elections. What is sad if that you think it matters. I notice that you didn’t address what I said. 

Do you think that people really vote by what a media executive thinks or says?

I realize that people in forums try to light a fire just to see if someone will respond by throwing gasoline on the flames but you are delusional if you think someone is going to change who he/she supports because of a media owner.

Like, “Gee, I was completely against gun control but if a guy named Rupert Murdoch lied, I am turning all of my guns in!”. 

Yeah….. people are going to change their beliefs because of a guy they probably never even heard of made a comment.