Beetlejuice—Beetlejuice—Beetlejuice: Lori Lightfoot OUT as Chicago Mayor!!

Reagan

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

There may be hope for Chicago after all.  UNLESS -- they are just going from one commie to another.  But, it's must be pretty bad when even the liberals have had enough!

This is the hidden content, please

Must have voted against her because she is a black woman with power. What else could it be?

17 hours ago, Reagan said:

There may be hope for Chicago after all.  UNLESS -- they are just going from one commie to another.  But, it's must be pretty bad when even the liberals have had enough!

Heard her described as a garden gnome.  It fits!  😂

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

I was waiting for this:  Lori Lightfoot Effectively Calls Chicago Residents Racist, Sexist After Election Loss!

When she won in 2019 one of the candidates against her was a White male and former Obama Chief of Staff and also a US Commerce Secretary under Bill Clinton, Bill Daley. Those are pretty lofty credentials yet Lightfoot made it to the runoff while eliminating Daley.

The citizens of Chicago weren’t racists and sexists then. The moment she lost, those same people who voted for her 4 years ago were suddenly transformed into prejudiced people.

It is the ever built in excuse. If I didn’t succeed, it is because….

7 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

When she won in 2019 one of the candidates against her was a White male and former Obama Chief of Staff and also a US Commerce Secretary under Bill Clinton, Bill Daley. Those are pretty lofty credentials yet Lightfoot made it to the runoff while eliminating Daley.

The citizens of Chicago weren’t racists and sexists then. The moment she lost, those same people who voted for her 4 years ago were suddenly transformed into prejudiced people.

It is the ever built in excuse. If I didn’t succeed, it is because….

This is the first time in 40 years that an incumbent lost!  

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

The opponents that beat her ran on reducing crime.  I think the crazy liberals only make up a small percentage of the left, but tend to congregate in certain cities.  When they've had enough, you know it's bad.  

When I saw her talking about reducing the homicide rate…..

Liberal math.

Start at 500 a year, increase each year and by the third year it reaches 800.

Then it goes down to 700 in the fourth year and you claim the 40% increase in murders from when you took office is actually a “reduction”.

It is the same math of gasoline going from $2 a gallon, to $4.50 and when it comes back down to $3, claim to have reduced gasoline prices. Us simple minded people think from $2 to $3 is a 50% increase. Little did we know that from $2 to $4.50 to $3 is a33% reduction.