Beaumont United 87 vs Dickinson 63/FINAL

PA Lincoln still may lay claim to that.

Who's really in BU's way to offer up serious resistance? Austin Westlake went down to San Marcos. Lake Highlands had a good scare against Plano East but are still alive. Seven Lakes might put up fight.

I think a bad game is the only thing keeping BU from 3 peating.

6 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Who's really in BU's way to offer up serious resistance? Austin Westlake went down to San Marcos. Lake Highlands had a good scare against Plano East but are still alive. Seven Lakes might put up fight.

I watched that game Lake Highlands was up by 15-20 in the 3rd not sure what happened when I stopped watching, but they are a legitimate threat to dethrone BU don’t let that score from tonight fool you.

9 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Let me pose another question to you, if DV was able to compete in the playoffs who do you think wins that game?

37 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

LH is actually my favorite to win it all. 

13 minutes ago, Kowboy98 said:

Lake Highlands has Tre Johnson and a big man Committed to Yale. Not scared of them one bit. Yeah it’s cool to beat Dallas Jesuit by 3 but come on man. 

If Dville was eligible they would be my favorite. 

I sure would hope the #13 team in the nation isn't scared of the #8 team in the nation per one publication. 

Don't know anything about Dallas Jesuit, but I'm not sure LH lost to any 4A teams this season???

Hopefully both teams handle their biz going forward so we can see the matchup, I'm sure it would be a great game. 😎

33 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I sure would hope the #13 team in the nation isn't scared of the #8 team in the nation per one publication. 

Don't know anything about Dallas Jesuit, but I'm not sure LH lost to any 4A teams this season???

Hopefully both teams handle their biz going forward so we can see the matchup, I'm sure it would be a great game. 😎

My apologies. Dallas Highland Park. I’m sure you understand why I got them confused. But I’ve saw LH on tape. They not ready for BU. I don’t care their homeboys from D’Ville beat them by 3 earlier in the season 

1 minute ago, Kowboy98 said:

My apologies. Dallas Highland Park. I’m sure you understand why I got them confused. But I’ve saw LH on tape. They not ready for BU. I don’t care their homeboys from D’Ville beat them by 3 earlier in the season 

Ok. 👍🏾

11 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

IMO lake highlands is a tad bit overrated. 
Tre Johnson is the real deal but they aren’t as good all around like a Duncanville and Beaumont United… 

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So I guess since my guy Stevenash isn’t around anymore, no one is interested in SMRJ’s…. That’s more interesting than lame 3’s made or attempted…. 🤷🏾‍♂️

3s blow the game open, ask Dobie, they were sick of Dotson trust me. 

8 hours ago, Topdawg25 said:

IMO lake highlands is a tad bit overrated. 
Tre Johnson is the real deal but they aren’t as good all around like a Duncanville and Beaumont United… 

What overrated, their only 3 losses are by 1 to Ducanville and  the other two are to top 10 teams in the nation and lose by only 6 points.  

1 hour ago, WO-S 89 said:

What overrated, their only 3 losses are by 1 to Ducanville and  the other two are to top 10 teams in the nation and lose by only 6 points.  

Sometimes I wonder if folks have actually watched more than 2 or 3 games of the teams they call overrated.....or maybe they just watched the games that they ended up losing......🤷🏾‍♂️