Port Arthur Memorial 50 Goose Creek Memorial 47/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial 50 Goose Creek Memorial 47/FINAL

Yall can wish BH all the worst as usual, but in reality (if I am looking at this right) there is no real difference the 2nd and 3rd seed. If 17 plays 18, TC, Manvel and Ball are pretty much the same. In fact the 17 third seed could potentially end up with a slightly easier first round opponent than the 17 second seed.        

Incidentally I won't reciprocate the ill will. I am better than that. I will support out district mates.  

31 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

PA could/should be in the discussion to win State every year. I never saw any of it it was before my time but old PA Lincoln used to win state. 

Since the merger, PA has had very little height in the program.  1 kid while in the big classification.  The year they won state.  Had a kid 6' 8" while Lofton Jr, at 6' 7" was a sophomore.  Our problem is a lack of height and depth 

On 2/15/2023 at 7:49 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

They put their right signal on, easily drove up the the intersection, looked both ways, then proceeded with caution to the completion of turning the corner.  

Lawd Geezus Khrist 🤦🏾‍♂️ smh