Lumberton 59 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 54/FINAL

No LCM didn't lose any kids. Unsure what is happening. Talking to their parents they are scratching their heads. I believe this is about matchups plain and simple. Maybe teams have figured out how to srop a 1 dimension scoring threat. That team is loaded but doesn't appear they are using all their weapons. 

13 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Does the Elliot kid at LCM have any real help?

Had LCM at the #2 spot in district. Starting to question that if they lose to Lumberton.

Yes LCM is loaded. Alantheon Winn, Noah Fuller, Damarion Morris and Ty Blackmon all can play and score. They just are not playing to their strengths right now IMO. Seems they play better pushing and opening up the floor finding matchups. Right now there is a lot of plauer movement and motion inside clogging up things for Elliott and teams are not having to do much to defend it. Elliott is a great player but the other weapons are under utilized IMO right now. These guys should be definitely competing higher level. Coach J will fix it .out definitely. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Lumberton 59 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 54/FINAL
1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Congrats on your nice win, Josh.  I never said anyone sucks, but let's not get overinflated about a win over the 3rd best team in district, either.  

My name isnt Josh but once I found out that you were a MOD and you bash coaches on here I couldnt believe it. Hopefully you are more professional at work than you are on here.