Speaker of the House - Vote Today

Bobcat1

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's been "libtards" here forever and I don't remember you standing up for the mentally challenged then.  I guess it's only a problem when it's directed at YOUR friends. 

I figure those that had it directed at them would call it out if they didn't like it being used towards them.  It was used directly at me in this case so I called him out for what he meant, with no explanation given.

It's comical hearing the YOUR friends comment when you are the king of cherry picking what to call out and what to ignore.

1 hour ago, TxFan said:

717xgf.jpg.944a8a1689b07be451e724b8789d29f8.jpg

High inflation, invasion at the border, skyrocketing crime due to defund the police and high gas prices because pipelines and coal plants are shut down for green jobs that don't exist...all problems caused by your party and you post this thinking it's a Republican gotcha???

🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry, these problems can be addressed and investigate the big guy and his crackhead son at the same time.

6 hours ago, TxFan said:

717xgf.jpg.944a8a1689b07be451e724b8789d29f8.jpg

Thank you for acknowledging that the previous administration had all that under control. I believe running on prosecuting crime would include Hunters Laptop from Hell….Uh😂

Also making that kind of statement with your meme which seems to be your source for information on a party that’s been in power for less than a week would classify you as a LIAR. 😂You have know idea what they’re going to accomplish in the years to come. We just have to wait an see. 

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!😂😂😂😂

Awesome Post Precious!  😁

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

Fake news!  The priority is to investigate Joebama's wrong doings.  They'll "use" Hunter's laptop as 100% proof of this crime family!  Remember, Joebama being the "big guy" and getting 10% of the cut!    

How does this help the economy? SMH

3 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Poor schmucks in this topic still don’t realize it’s a uniparty, as their comrade Unwoke rightfully points out (maybe the only thing he has right 😉)

Another day, another SUCKER getting duped into picking sides 

It's mind boggling 

1 minute ago, TxFan said:

How does this help the economy? SMH

You do realize "oversite" is part of the Houses responsibility?  Plus if JoeBama is committing crimes then the Constitution says impeachment is the solution which starts in the House.  

PS -- have you been worried about what the House and Senate has been to to the economy over the past 2 years?!

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

You do realize "oversite" is part of the Houses responsibility?  Plus if JoeBama is committing crimes then the Constitution says impeachment is the solution which starts in the House.  

PS -- have you been worried about what the House and Senate has been to to the economy over the past 2 years?!

Why wouldn't I? I don't pledge to either of the 2 major parties

Neither are for me 

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

D's have wasted all of time and money, looks as if the R's will do the same... anyone with common sense knows these ppl won't be held accountable 

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not a story.  It’s the truth and you just can’t/won’t admit it!!

Not sure why tall think folks are ashamed of anything on here.. Jesus, it's a sports site with a political side to adventure out on.. not that big of a deal

Folks take this too serious