**King Cotton Classic, Arkansas Tournament**/Post updates here

49 minutes ago, panther blue said:

Was the shot clock a factor in this game ?  And does this make BU the best high school basketball team in Arkansas , since Jonesboro was ranked number 1 , just asking for a friend ?

I don’t know about that, but I do know that the Jonesboro Coach was upset about a no call at the end of the game.  He say his player got hit in the face while driving to the basket. But I’m like there were several missed calls on the other side of the courts.  So it is what it is…

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I thought that Silsbee’s side of the tournament was not a bracket anymore and was a round robin type deal and there would be no championships?

Bracket I saw doesn't have a championship game for them. Only the King bracket, unless something changed this morning. 

4 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Their Facebook is saying there's a King bracket (BU/PB) and a Creed bracket (Silsbee/WH).

Both of these games will be the last ones played.

Yea, but it’s not an actual bracket set up.  Remember, two teams dropped out initially on the Creed side and they moved Elkins over to the King bracket because a king bracket team dropped out, so they just played games in no type of bracket flow.

30 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I thought that Silsbee’s side of the tournament was not a bracket anymore and was a round robin type deal and there would be no championships?

It's still called the Creed Bracket. Winner of Silsbee White Hall will be declared the champion of the bracket. If Silsbee wins they will be the only undefeated team in the bracket. White Hall got to play in this game through a point system. They were tied with two other teams that were 1-1