**King Cotton Classic, Arkansas Tournament**/Post updates here

Just some final thoughts.

So did everyone enjoy having a shot clock? I know I did.

Also, that little point guard for Windermere was something else. All of about 5'6 and couldn't be stopped. A shame his height will limit him at the next level.

Arkansas has some really good basketball. Wonder if Silsbee will skip Dallas again next year for the King Cotton Classic.

Silsbee, let's get ready for Vidor. It feels like it's been an eternity since we got a home game. I'm more excited for this than I probably should be because of that. And no more losses for the year now that we're stuck in 4A for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, Who That said:

The only crazy thing is Silsbee didn't get a trophy for winning the Championship . But BU got one 6 foot tall for winning theirs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think because technically, the tournament committee had the Creed bracket listed as a round robin style set of games.  But we know Silsbee won it.  They beat everything in front of them.  

2 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Also, that little point guard for Windermere was something else. All of about 5'6 and couldn't be stopped. A shame his height will limit him at the next level.

Arkansas has some really good basketball. Wonder if Silsbee will skip Dallas again next year for the King Cotton Classic.

Silsbee, let's get ready for Vidor. It feels like it's been an eternity since we got a home game. I'm more excited for this than I probably should be because of that. And no more losses for the year now that we're stuck in 4A for the rest of the season.

I'm opposed to the shot clock. Always have and always will.

Another thing about Arkansas basketball that's different is the foul count. In Texas, a team has to have 7 team fouls in order for the other to go to free throw line (unless it's a shooting foul). In Arkansas it's only 5 fouls that get you to the bonus. That's a disadvantage to a team like Silsbee who plays aggressive style defense.

27 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

I was thoroughly impressed how BU adjusted to having the shot clock.  It was obvious that they worked on this as it seems they didn’t seemed rushed too many times and I didn’t see one shot clock violation.  Credit that to the coaching staff.

On 12/30/2022 at 10:21 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I was thoroughly impressed how BU adjusted to having the shot clock.  It was obvious that they worked on this as it seems they didn’t seemed rushed too many times and I didn’t see one shot clock violation.  Credit that to the coaching staff.

Most of their starters have probably played more games with a shot clock than without one.