**King Cotton Classic, Arkansas Tournament**/Post updates here

22 minutes ago, Who That said:

Last I" looked Silsbee started a 8:00 and was up on Windermere 21 - 15 Jackson had hit 2 3's and Miller hit a 3 and Williams and Brisbane had I believe had 4 points a piece and it was 2 minutes left in the first.🤷🏻‍♂️

Silsbee not playing until 2:30pm. The game was move due to travel issues for some of the teams. 

25 minutes ago, Who That said:

Go to the website of this tournament and tell me this game isn't in process .

The stat moniker is incorrect. That game is not being played.

Silsbee will play Little Rock Mills at 2:30pm. The Creed bracket is now a round robin bracket. 6 team round robin. 5 games.

Silsbee will play Windermere, Fla tomorrow at a time TBD

Did a little research on Sidwell Friends, the team BU is scheduled to face.  They’re a really good team.  Som good shooters, good length, good guard play.  I saw the game they played Roman Catholic, the only game they lost.  Sidwell was up like 42-25 late in the 3rd quarter and looked like they were on the verge of really blowing this game wide open.  But Roman went to an aggressive fill court pressure defense and forced lots of turnovers and cooled with Sidwell taking quick shots and missing them, was able to get back in the game late in the 4th and eventually completes the comeback with a big 3 ball and some key free throws.  

All that to say this.  We have one of the most aggressive full court pressure defenses around so I like our chances to get a close win here.