**King Cotton Classic, Arkansas Tournament**/Post updates here

11 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

According to this:

This is the hidden content, please

Caleb Williams is their best player. Can't confirm if he's out there or not. Still, you're [supposedly] a top 10 - 15 nationally ranked team. You should be more than just one player.

So their leading scorer only averages 12pts a game?? And he's 6'7🤔

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Pretty cool that our Texas boys representing well on day 1!

How well do you think Port Arthur Memorial (your employers team) would do in this Classic? Especially after seeing them push one of the best teams in the nation to the brink few days ago on the road....... 

40 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Starting to think BU might actually have state chances in 6A.  Still think there’s a high probability they slip up in the playoffs against bigger, better opponents, but they’re dang good 

They had to adjust at the beginning of this season: new season, changed responsibilities, Arceneaux is gone, etc.  They should be fine now.  Deal with eve playoffs when they get here.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Starting to think BU might actually have state chances in 6A.  Still think there’s a high probability they slip up in the playoffs against bigger, better opponents, but they’re dang good 

Think they have a great shot at a 6A ring!! I know they're a local powerhouse but we need to realize BU basketball is a powerhouse in Texas and a top team in the country!! Not to many teams they gone run into that's better. Maybe bigger but probably 1  team off the top of my head that's better (Duncanville) that's it. they have just as good of a chance then any team this season imo!! 

With all that said you can definitely have one of those Booker T Washington nights so, anything is possible 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

How well do you think Port Arthur Memorial (your employers team) would do in this Classic? Especially after seeing them push one of the best teams in the nation to the brink few days ago on the road....... 

I think they would hold their own… talking about the team that showed up to play BU and NOT the one that put up 27 points on the And Mound…

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I think they would hold their own… talking about the team that showed up to play BU and NOT the one that put up 27 points on the And Mound…

Don't know what a And Mound is and has nothing to do with my post so that's irrelevant. 

Now with that handled..... 

In bold: I 100% agree.

I'll contact your boss and let them know you said a 2nd positive thing within a week timeframe about your employers team when the holiday break ends, maybe you'll get a pat on the back 😎✊🏾 

Good luck to Pear Orchard rest of the tournament.